TheTruth
TheTruth Posts: 20 Level 2
Seeing as my last account was deleted, presumably for being critical of this corrupt game, here’s another account.
Level 2638 is yet another boringly difficult game. Another one where you are reliant on getting a lucky board, skill has nothing to do with it.
I absolutely refuse to buy boosters, because I’m not gulliblle, nor retarded.

THE GAME IS FIXED.

Comments

• Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    The obly thing I'll suggest is to use you booster that you get from the build a bot thing or things simlir. How you max that feature out is by completing levels in.row without losing a life. I go back to the start do the game and complete the easy levels to max out ti's feature.ehen you have done that, make sure that you start the board with booth colour bombs next to each other. This strategy works really well with most levels and it is how I have got so far in the game. 

With the level your on, I would suggest matching a colour bomb with a wrapped candy to help you get the popcorn released. Then match the colour bombs woth the time bombs s they give you more points. 

I hope the above helps. If not, hit me up and I'll try and help you. 
  • TheTruth
    Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.
    Im on day 5 on this level now, tried 4 times and gave up, its fixed in such a way as to force the naive into buying boosters.
    Ill try again tomorrow, with the double fish daily booster.
    THIS GAME IS CORRUPT AND DEVELOPED TO FEED ACTIVISION’S GREED.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    If you can’t pass such a low level as this I’d suggest simply abandoning the game completely.  You’re not even halfway to the current end of the game.
  • TheTruth
    If you can’t pass such a low level as this I’d suggest simply abandoning the game completely.  You’re not even halfway to the current end of the game.
    Thanks for the input, I’ll carry on thanks, but congratulations on being better at a free game than me. Not forgetting your 300+ posts and 14 badges on this free game forum.
    How fulfilled your life must be 😂😂😂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?