⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No more levels

Options
allocamalpas
allocamalpas Posts: 31 Level 2
Hi, I'm at level 5720. Usually on Wednesday I find new levels on the game but this week there aren't new levels.  I only want to know if really there aren't or is only me that can 't see them, if there are problems in the game or only for me ty

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,290 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @allocamalpas
    Welcome to the community.

The problem is with your device.
    On Wednesday, new levels have come.
    On the mobile devices is level 5780.
    In the Windows 10 app level 5870.

Check your game for updates, plus your device / operating system for updates,

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

Hi @allocamalpas! 👋 Welcome to the Community! 

💡 Friendly Reminder ➡️ Don't forget to mark @Werner_Cichy's answer to your question as “Accepted”. 

Have a 🇨 🇦 🇳 🇩 🇾 🇱 🇮 🇨 🇮 🇴 🇺 🇸 day! 💙

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?