The Color Streak: we need your feedback!

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2019
    I like it. Does not help on every level but I have seen it's value on some levels.
  • samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 594 Level 4
    It only helped me in 2 levels 
  • lcalloway82
    lcalloway82 Posts: 46 Level 2
    Yes I would like to see the Candy Streak again in the game because it can be helpful at times. I think it should remain at the bottom due to each time you change the color it will starts over which makes it difficult to get the same color. I would change so that it would not start over each time you change the color. I would make it to where it will save you progress with each color and then which ever one reaches the full line first will disperse those colors out and then it will start over from the beginning for all of the colors. 

That's just mine opinion.

Thanks for reading
    Happy Holidays
  • jueishak
    jueishak Posts: 2 Newbie
    Love it... Help a lot
  • jueishak
    jueishak Posts: 2 Newbie
    Love it... So helping

• Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

The Color Streak has been in the game with us for a week already. We really hope that you are enjoying it and making the most of this level-busting candy clearer!

In this forum topic [HERE] we are receiving a lot of feedback. This is so cool! I wanted to appreciate everyone and each of you for doing so. And, please, keep your feedback coming, it is really important to us!  (Reminder: it will be available from 4th Nov 12:00 am PST to 17th Nov 11:59 PST)

Now, I'm opening a new forum topic to ask for very specif feedback. Please share with us your thoughts and opinion in regards to the following:
    • Would like to see the Color Streak feature in the game again?

• How often would you like to see features like this? 

• Imagine that you could change something about this feature. What would you change, if anything? 

I am so sorry!!! I’m pretty angry about that. I didn’t saw any of that. I am; I’m not sure, between 580-600. I mean on levels. You “promoted” me on game expert, little later on classmate, but don’t write me anywhere. Other players, on their profiles, below their names write:
    - game expert,
    - classmate,
    - superstar,
    - legend,.......
    ...only below my name, there are 2 red stars ( ⭐️ ⭐️, but red!).
    This is, maybe, 10. time to I writed about that! 😡🤬🤯

• murphybax
    murphybax Posts: 4 Newbie
  • murphybax
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

The Color Streak has been in the game with us for a week already. We really hope that you are enjoying it and making the most of this level-busting candy clearer!

In this forum topic [HERE] we are receiving a lot of feedback. This is so cool! I wanted to appreciate everyone and each of you for doing so. And, please, keep your feedback coming, it is really important to us!  (Reminder: it will be available from 4th Nov 12:00 am PST to 17th Nov 11:59 PST)

Now, I'm opening a new forum topic to ask for very specif feedback. Please share with us your thoughts and opinion in regards to the following:

• Imagine that you could change something about this feature. What would you change, if anything? 

• murphybax
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

• tj4flair
    tj4flair Posts: 1 Newbie
    Brink back the color streak !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?