Community discussion: No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives. All information HERE.
______
Welcome to the sweetest Community! Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive forum badges here!
___
Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges? Vote Now HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us what you think HERE!

Dexter Challenge: Space Race changes

Comments

• ernstblnernstbln Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    hopefully it will give me more time to claim !
  • PounaweaPounawea Posts: 290 Community Manager
    Dear community,

As announced last Monday, for some players, a new and random test group was created in the "Dexter Challenge/Space Race". 

We have an update in regards to the Time to claim the rewards! Let's have a quick look at the main changes: 
    • Event duration: every 24 hours
    • UPDATE: Time to claim rewards is now 22 hours!
      The time to claim the rewards was fixed last Friday so, now, players part of the test group have more time to collect the rewards.  🙂

What do you think of the 24 hours Dexter Challenge? Are you enjoying it more? 

Do you think that with the 24 hour Space Race you have more chances to collect more boosters? 

Your feedback is very important to us, please let us know what you think below.

Welcome
    to the sweetest Community
    Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

• ElsaElsa Posts: 21,727 Superstar
    Good morning @Pounawea, I was able to play it twice this weekend and I was able to collect the rewards on my Windows 10.  As long as I have my Windows 10 available then it should work out better because then you have the opportunity of collecting more rewards!  Definitely a plus!
  • Mim_Mim_ Posts: 389 ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's great to be able to play in 24 hours especially when you dont have many boosters.
  • Sharon_LooseSharon_Loose Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    @Scooterpie 3 times I was able to play and collect my rewards..that’s 3 lollipops, 3 flying saucers, 3 hand. Switch and 3 coconut wheels altogether.
    @Pounawea a definite thumbs up from me now I have time to collect the reward 👍
  • ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Sharon_Loose
    Thank you for the info. Maybe I will get the new 24 hour Dexter this next time around. I really want to try it out!

Beginner's Corner

Check it out! It's not just for beginners of the game. Are you new to the Community? Click on the links below and check it out!

*CC Saga “Newbies" to the Community*

*CC Saga Beginner's Corner*

Hi @Sharon_Loose, that's great! I'm glad to see that now there's enough time to claim the rewards.

Thank you for your feedback guys, please keep it coming so I can pass it on to the Studio! 

Welcome
    Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

• add my facebook rizal fortune
  • ernstblnernstbln Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    I like it and now gotta hope King does not take it away like they have taken so many things away already !!
    Thank you for sharing your feedback with the community, @ernstbln .

Glad to hear you like as well. 🙂 

Dear Candy Crushers, keep your feedback and opinions coming! It is really important to us! 

Welcome

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,591 Superstar
    I really like it, now that I understand what is going on.  I usually win at least two of the three times.  I will try to win all three times this week - I just need to remember it is every 24 hours.  I really like it and hope they make it permanent. You can win some great boosters - especially the flying saucer.  Please pass on my compliments to the studio - great idea! 😊🐨

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • Glenn1972Glenn1972 Posts: 272 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 21
    I have got use to it now and have been able to enjoy it in my game. I have found it fun. 
    Thanks guys !!!!
  • ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received the old Dexter Space Race again for this week. I am anxious to try the new 24 hour Dexter! Everyone is making it sound good.

Image result for anxious gifs

Beginner's Corner

Check it out! It's not just for beginners of the game. Are you new to the Community? Click on the links below and check it out!

*CC Saga “Newbies" to the Community*

*CC Saga Beginner's Corner*

• Mim_Mim_ Posts: 389 ✭✭✭✭
    @Scooterpie Love your little dog
  • SuzyFullerSuzyFuller Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Well, it was glitched when it first came out, so I didn't get it for about a week. I got it on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. It was great. But as I feared, it has disappeared for me and for many others. *poof* No Dexter. Not the 24-hour kind, not the regular kind.