The Color Streak: we need your feedback!

Comments

• NATASHA406
    NATASHA406 Posts: 4 Newbie
    This whole game is so fun!  Started playing last night. The color streak challenge keeps you on your toes. mMy favorite is red withrrminds me of the koolaid man busting the all.
    Thanks guys
  • murphybax
    murphybax Posts: 4 Newbie
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

The Color Streak has been in the game with us for a week already. We really hope that you are enjoying it and making the most of this level-busting candy clearer!

In this forum topic [HERE] we are receiving a lot of feedback. This is so cool! I wanted to appreciate everyone and each of you for doing so. And, please, keep your feedback coming, it is really important to us!  (Reminder: it will be available from 4th Nov 12:00 am PST to 17th Nov 11:59 PST)

Now, I'm opening a new forum topic to ask for very specif feedback. Please share with us your thoughts and opinion in regards to the following:
    • Would like to see the Color Streak feature in the game again?

• How often would you like to see features like this? 

• Imagine that you could change something about this feature. What would you change, if anything? 

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    it's now gone and I do miss it. perhaps will see it again !!
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Dear community,

As announced, the time-limited color streak was available from the 4th Nov 12:00 am PST to 17th Nov 11:59 PST.

Thank you all very much for coming over and share your feedback with us! Some community members ( @ernstbln , @NATASHA406 , @tj4flair , @murphybax ) have already shared their wishes to see this feature back in the game at some point. 🙂

We need your feedback Candy Crushers, share with us your thoughts and opinion in regards to the following:

• How often would you like to see features like this? 1 time per year? Twice per month? 

• Imagine that you could change something about this feature. What would you change, if anything? 
  • Zamin
    Zamin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Love the Color Streak!
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Hello @Zamin,

Welcome to our sweet community! 

That's great, I'm glad you have enjoyed the Color Streak feature. As you know, it was a time-limited feature. Would you like to see the Color Streak back in the game again? 

Also, how often would you like to see it, once per year? 4 times per year? or perhaps... you want to have it always available? :)

Keep your feedback coming Candy Crushers!  

• Addicted2CC
    Addicted2CC Posts: 2 Newbie
    Please keep color streak.  Please don't start charging for it.  It would be nice to be able to keep the color streak for the next level it wasn't used on the past or present levels.
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    @Pounawea
    It would be great if I remembered to use it! Maybe a change could be that if you don’t need it once you’ve filled it that it could be carried forward to the next game already full.
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2019
    Keep it or at least bring it back from time to time. I say have it ever couple of months.

3630 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

The Color Streak has been in the game with us for a week already. We really hope that you are enjoying it and making the most of this level-busting candy clearer!

In this forum topic [HERE] we are receiving a lot of feedback. This is so cool! I wanted to appreciate everyone and each of you for doing so. And, please, keep your feedback coming, it is really important to us!  (Reminder: it will be available from 4th Nov 12:00 am PST to 17th Nov 11:59 PST)

Now, I'm opening a new forum topic to ask for very specif feedback. Please share with us your thoughts and opinion in regards to the following:

• How often would you like to see features like this? 

Best

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?