The Color Streak: we need your feedback!

Comments

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    I like it.
    Can the color streak give some special candies, not only the normal candies?
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2019
    • Yes I would like to see it again.
    • I want to keep....At least once a month.
    • Once it is filled keep it filled regardless of the next move. That might be fun also. 
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    I liked it as it was fun. 
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Morning community!

That's great, we are getting more and more feedback and opinions from you which will lead me to pass on to the team more information! 

I'm taking notes and this week I'll be sharing the community feedback with the Studio. As you know, we will need to wait and see what happens next. 🙂

Perhaps we will get the Color Streak back again, or at least as a time-limited event once again? 

Perhaps something new based on your feedback will make it to the game? 

or... perhaps...a new booster to the game based on your preferences? 😮

So, here's a new Questions for y'all! Out of the 3 options above, which one would you like the most? 

Have a delicious day
  • BIRYEL
    BIRYEL Posts: 3 Newbie
    It's a great booster except it's gone too 🙂
  • samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 594 Level 4
    @Pounawea Some kind of new booster . I always get problem with less moves . Something related with extra moves . 
    And 2nd Roller coaster type booster 😂😂 from up to down 

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    I liked the color streak and found it helpful - especially when I had a large area to play with.  On some levels it wasn't helpful because I could never completely fill it.  In fact sometimes I would get distracted trying to fill it - and miss good opportunities to make important moves elsewhere in the game because I was so focused on trying to fill it up.
    But I did enjoy it and would rather have it than not have it and on certain levels it was a game saver.
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    now that it's gone I miss it. why King did not keep it is strange as most all liked it and it did not give that great an advantage to us players
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    I think that it would be fun if the color streak threw out wrapped candies of the color collected when it is filled. This would be awesome! Explosive fun!

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Thank you all very much for your feedback!  🙂

I look forward to getting more opinions and feedback, Candy Crushers!
    @Pounawea

-  Perhaps we will get the Color Streak back again, or at least as a time-limited event once again? 

-  Perhaps something new based on your feedback will make it to the game? 

-  or... perhaps...a new booster to the game based on your preferences? 😮

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?