2»

Comments

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    5780 for FB win 10 pc's new levels next Wednesday
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Hello @crankinbeat !

We do have a specific forum discussion open (called: "How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform") to keep us always up-to-date in regards to the latest or highest level of the game per platform. Follow it up here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/500938/#Comment_500938

What level are you crushing now?  🙂

• crankinbeat
    crankinbeat Posts: 53 Level 2

@Pounawea:

Thank-you for your input. I’ll definitely bookmark that link and check it out from time to time. 

I actually just finished CC Saga (level 5780) on Sunday (I’ve mostly been using iOS - an iPhone and iPad the whole time). 

And TBH, being able to have access to the Build-a-Bot/Space Dash mini games in the last several weeks, REALLY helped to make this happen much sooner (although I mostly had to sign-out of Facebook to get these games, which was very aggravating TBH).

Ofc I also had tons and tons of boosters that I accumulated through daily Sugar Drops, and also winning various contests, etc., that I definitely utilized. 

There are other ways in which to help your game (that I only learned recently by shear accident), but it may be best not to talk too much about it. 

• crankinbeat

@Khoddiey_Clark

Yes, I’ve checked out that site before (Fandom Candy Crush Saga?), but it’s a little disorganized IMO and they seem to not specifically talk about how many levels are applicable to each platform (Windows 10, Android/Apple, etc.), or if they did, I was unable to locate where it was.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    crankinbeat said:There are other ways in which to help your game (that I only learned recently by shear accident), but it may be best not to talk too much about it. 
    Hello @crankinbeat ,

With your comment, you got me curious. 🤔  What 'other ways' do you mean? 

In regards to the information I'm posting here in regards to the latest levels, thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you find it useful and organized.  

• crankinbeat
    edited November 2019

@Pounawea

Yes, no problem =) It’s definitely way more organized here and the fact that you can interact w/ others is also a big plus :)

BTW, I only realized yesterday, that there were 45 more levels added to the iOS platform (now 5825 total). 

And the other way I’m talking about (something I noticed only weeks ago) - and it’s not going to guarantee the winning of levels (something that only the Build-a-Bot/Space Dash can at times come close to doing) - is taking advantage of a glitch that will only work on iOS (and possibly the Android platform, but I can’t say for sure) and not computers/Macs. 

This glitch is very sporadic and it may not work all the time, but here it is...

Let’s say you happen to get (EG through winning a contest) a free hour (or more or less) of unlimited color bombs and/or a wrapped/stripped combo (this will basically not work with any other boosters) and you log out of Facebook, then close the Candy Crush (CC) app down completely (AKA killing it), and open the CC app back up and sign back in to Facebook, you will “hypothetically” be able to double the amount of time for these boosters (regardless of the time)...

Have you heard of this glitch?

I say “hypothetically” because I’m not sure how people will react to such a glitch (how many people even know about this?). Even with such a glitch, you still have to have plenty of boosters at your disposal (and always try to get them through sugar drops and winning contests, etc.) and of course, play smart...

• crankinbeat
    @Pounawea

I’m still waiting for your feedback 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?