⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I’m on level 2960 and I had a huge inventory where it all lost after a software update in my phone.

pappukavi
pappukavi Posts: 2 Newbie
I’m on level 2960 and I updated the app then all my inventory disappeared and now it’s showing fresh with one color bomb. I attached the image and I had 108 color bombs. Please help to restore 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @pappukavi
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

According to your screenshot, I can see that your booster was not damaged. Right now you have the chance to use up to 45 minutes of free color bombs, after 45 minutes you will find all your color bombs there.
    And you've already got them back, Let me know. 😊
  • pappukavi
    pappukavi Posts: 2 Newbie
    No this what I have now. If you pull up my history you can see the difference. I had 108 color, 27 striped and wrapped candy, 34 fish and 59 coconut wheel. It would be great if I get them back. Please check my app history  bombs
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @pappukavi

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory.This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.
    Your app probably crashed while updating the software.
    I'm sorry, because I couldn't help you.😌

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?