Dexter Challenge: Space Race changes

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    I really like it, now that I understand what is going on.  I usually win at least two of the three times.  I will try to win all three times this week - I just need to remember it is every 24 hours.  I really like it and hope they make it permanent. You can win some great boosters - especially the flying saucer.  Please pass on my compliments to the studio - great idea! 😊🐨
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2019
    I have got use to it now and have been able to enjoy it in my game. I have found it fun. 
    Thanks guys !!!!
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,785 Level 5
    I received the old Dexter Space Race again for this week. I am anxious to try the new 24 hour Dexter! Everyone is making it sound good.

Image result for anxious gifs
  • Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
  • SuzyFuller
    SuzyFuller Posts: 61 Level 3
    Well, it was glitched when it first came out, so I didn't get it for about a week. I got it on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. It was great. But as I feared, it has disappeared for me and for many others. *poof* No Dexter. Not the 24-hour kind, not the regular kind.
  • toyprincess
    toyprincess Posts: 32 Level 2
    I love the fact that it's a shorter timed challenge, bit not worth trying for with the small window of time to accept prize!! How do you decide what players compete against each other?  In the past, I've won a few challenges, now I don't even come close!!
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2019
    I said earlier that I had got use to Dexter Challenge: Space Race changes. But today I noticed that by the color Frames of Challengers that they are fairly new to the game.
    It just kind of got me.
    Should I still try to win or should I just try to stay on my current planet?
    After observing I see someone already has scored very high.

• Fakhri
    Fakhri Posts: 797 Level 4
    Hi dear @Pounawea
    Yes this 24 hours challenge is Really really good I'm very happy for this short timed race ....
    Takecare
  • Nimo_Jin
    Nimo_Jin Posts: 34 Level 2
    edited November 2019
    I loved Dexter just the way it was.  Now I don't even know if Dexter will appear tomorrow or not.  There was nothing  wrong with the game so why is King fixing things that are not broken. 

Please get rid of this and go back to the way it was.

My friends agree and since the space drops is all timed bonuses and we don't play that any more we may not be playing Candy Crush much longer if we can't have our game back the way we liked it. It isn't much fun any more.
  • Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    PLEASE PLEASE can we have Dexter back? No fun without him

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?