⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga crash after loading

2»

Answers

• CORNELIO76
    CORNELIO76 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited November 2019
    Hello! I have same problem after update made on 01.10.2019! I own 2 Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 with Android 4.4.2. Even after last update (30.10.2019), problem was not solved. I think the game is not compatible anymore with Android 4.4.2 .  On my wife phone, Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android 5.0.1, the game runs smoothly! Clearing cache did not work. I still wait for a solution! 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello! I have same problem after update made on 01.10.2019! I own 2 Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 with Android 4.4.2. Even after last update (30.10.2019), problem was not solved. I think the game is not compatible anymore with Android 4.4.2 .  On my wife phone, Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android 5.0.1, the game runs smoothly! Clearing cache did not work. I still wait for a solution! 
    If you have a large App installed on your device, then your candy crush game app may be slow for that App.Uninstall Big Apps, then restart the device and check the Candy Crush game.
    Hopefully your game will go smoother.
    Let me know.
  • marieoieo
    marieoieo Posts: 22 Level 2
    A big app isn’t the problem. As stated in many many posts, this happened right after a candy update. Please fix

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?