📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Bug report

Options

Answers

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I play the "old flash" online version at King.com because you are able to collect regular boosters. The missing graphics are causing me to lose interest in this version. This is probably a good thing since this version's days are numbered. Do not fret fellow players I am sure plenty of fun things are coming our way for CC! 
  • ati67
    ati67 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    Options
    **EDIT: Unsupported Language** amıyorum farklı tarayıcaları denedim olumsuz
    Yorumunuzu yazın candy crush saga da siyah ekran var neredeyse 25 30gündür bilgisayarımdan oyunları oyna
  • Krarbashar87
    Krarbashar87 Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited November 2019
    Options
     **EDIT: Unsupported Language** حل ه السكر
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for the info @Pounawea. You got answers sooner than expected, nice!
    You confirmed what I suspected: that nothing would be fixed. But seeing as how the Flash version will end next year, it makes sense.

But @Scooterpie I'm not so sure anything better is coming. Apparently, I'm part of a test group for a new Sugar Track feature (locate the Updates to Sugar Drops thread), and every booster that's rewarded is a timed booster. I remember we were just talking about this topic not too long ago. I'm kind of looking forward to having more free time once I stop collecting sugar drops 2 times a day. :D

Of course @Pounawea could voice the community's displeasure about the new change to King and our desire to have the normal storeable boosters back.. 👀
  • Dahlia1973
    Dahlia1973 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    hello there it's been a few days now that i'm not allowed to play my candy crush because of a black screen. the game is loading and then the black screen appears. Don't know what to do! please help! 
  • nathdeparis
    nathdeparis Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Same for me as already wrote yesterday. It seems that no one at King's support is interested by this bug....
  • RodPipo
    RodPipo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Not a black screen, it's more flashy for me (update of my flash player OK, app via Facebook, Chrome)

I can play normally with games on King.com, so what's the problem, pls ??
  • mowie
    mowie Posts: 163 Level 3
    Options
    is anyone else's game all glitchy?was fine then all of a sudden it got all glitchy on me?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    RodPipo said:
    Not a black screen, it's more flashy for me (update of my flash player OK, app via Facebook, Chrome)

I can play normally with games on King.com, so what's the problem, pls ??
    1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    2. At the top right, click More .
    3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
    4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
    5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
    6. Click Clear data.

Update Google Chrome:
    1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    2. At the top right, click More .
    3. Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
    4. Click Relaunch.

If you're still not done, follow the step below..
    Reset the Google Chrome Web Browser to Default Settings
    1. Click the menu icon next to the address bar.
    2. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click the Advanced link.
    4. Scroll to the bottom of the expanded page and click the Reset button.
    5. Click the Reset button in the pop-up window.

Check your game and let me know...

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas

Nothing much helps with the "old flash" version. It is becoming obsolete. Even when you have it working there are no graphics. You do collect regular boosters but they do not show up in this version. The boosters you collect on the "old flash" online version will show up in your HTML or Win 10 app versions. Adobe Flash is no longer going to be supported after December 2020 so it looks like this version's days are numbered. Without the graphics I find that I am losing interest.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?