Ridiculous level 5445

Pat-3
Pat-3 Posts: 18 Level 2
Why do some people have 40 licorices and I have 70 in 20 moves?  This always happens in this game...The licorices don’t spawn frequently making  it  nearly impossible to win..Think it’s  time to move on to another game......

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited November 2019
    Pat-3 said:
    Why do some people have 40 licorices and I have 70 in 20 moves?  This always happens in this game...The licorices don’t spawn frequently making  it  nearly impossible to win..Think it’s  time to move on to another game......
    Hi there, @Pat-3

When you look for a video of the Level that you are stuck on, the first thing you pay attention to is the date when it was published. If it is too old, chances are they have more moves or less items to be collected. As far as I know, Level 5445 was created not too long ago. If the amount of Licorice is less than what you and I played, it must have been tweaked recently. 

Level 5445 is truly an Easy Level. Below is the YouTube Video of my Gameplay that I just posted a few minutes ago right after I saw your Discussion Thread. 

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have questions or concerns!

Thanks!

Candy Crush Saga  5445   |   2-Star ⭐⭐   |    Completed In 18 Moves
    GOAL:  Collect All Orders! 66 Jellies, 40 4-Layer Icings, & 70 Licorice  In  20 Moves.
    Date Played & Recorded:  October 30, 2019 @ 11:33 PM CDT
    Device & Version: iPhone 6+ iOS Candy Crush Saga App
    Date Posted On YouTube: November 1, 2019

https://youtu.be/OxUCd5kzNYQ
  • Pat-3
    Thanks for your input.....I appreciated it very much...Had to use boosters and extra moves to go ahead....👍🏻
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Pat-3 said:
    Thanks for your input.....I appreciated it very much...Had to use boosters and extra moves to go ahead....👍🏻
    @Pat-3

You are welcome, Pat! Just visit my YouTube Channel when you need Level Help. If the level is not there, please call my attention! I have a lot of them stored in my External Hard Drive Archives. I can easily upload them to YouTube for you to watch.

Thanks!
  • cynsue
    cynsue Posts: 1 Newbie
    It is absolutely not an easy level. You started with boosters and obviously got lucky with getting the opportunity for combos. I have played this about 100 times and not once has it even spawned 70 licorice. The last game I played I used every single cheat that I had... I finally got to where I only needed 2 licorice, in 9 moves it did not produce 1 single licorice. This level is not just infuriating, it has been legitimately impossible. How do I proceed...?

• Pat-3
    You’re absolutely right,it’s not an easy level. It doesn’t spawn enough licorice.      I mentioned that I had to use boosters and extra  moves and got lucky.  It’s not fair for King to create levels that require extraordinary means rather than skill.
  • edmo1640
    edmo1640 Posts: 62 Level 3
    It’s an easy level. Started with boosters and a switch. Board doesn’t spawn licorice. It’s a joke
  • edmo1640
    cynsue said:
    It is absolutely not an easy level. You started with boosters and obviously got lucky with getting the opportunity for combos. I have played this about 100 times and not once has it even spawned 70 licorice. The last game I played I used every single cheat that I had... I finally got to where I only needed 2 licorice, in 9 moves it did not produce 1 single licorice. This level is not just infuriating, it has been legitimately impossible. How do I proceed...?

• edmo1640
    100-% correct. Level doesn’t spawn the licorice and ridiculous amount of moves. I can’t figure out when it is supposed to spawn. Seems random and you come nowhere close to amount needed
  • edmo1640
    It doesn’t spawn licorice. Watched it spin forever with nary a stupid licorice formed. If have to clear 70 of them you have to give a chance to clear them. Game is cheating now

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?