⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Haptics on iPhone 11 Pro Max

thelindss
thelindss Posts: 1 Newbie
Now that I’ve upgraded from the XS Max to the 11 Pro Max the haptics option is no longer a thing? Can this be fixed? I’ve tried deleting the app and downloading but the vibration icon doesn’t even show up in settings. Just wondering if this is a common issue? 

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited November 2019
    thelindss said:
    Now that I’ve upgraded from the XS Max to the 11 Pro Max the haptics option is no longer a thing? Can this be fixed? I’ve tried deleting the app and downloading but the vibration icon doesn’t even show up in settings. Just wondering if this is a common issue? 
    @thelindss

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Do The  Following To Set The Sound And Vibration Options:

1.  Go to Settings  > Sounds & Haptics (supported models) or Sounds (other models).

2.  To set the volume for all sounds, drag the slider below Ringers and Alerts.

3.  To set the tones and vibration patterns for sounds, tap a sound type, such as ringtone or text tone.

4.  Do any of the following:

·    Choose a tone (scroll to see them all).

Ringtones play for incoming calls, clock alarms, and the clock timer; text tones are used for text messages, new voicemail, and other alerts. 

Tap Vibration, then choose a vibration pattern, or tap Create New Vibration to create your own.

To Turn Haptic Feedback On Or Off

1. On supported models, go to Settings  > Sounds & Haptics.

2. Turn System Haptics off or on.

Tip: If you’re not hearing or seeing incoming calls and alerts when you expect them, open Control Center, then see if Do Not Disturb is on. If the Do Not Disturb button is highlighted, tap it to turn off Do Not Disturb. (When Do Not Disturb is on, the Do Not Disturb icon also appears in the status bar.)

Hope this helps!  

• bt3021
    bt3021 Posts: 1 Newbie
    thelindss said:
    I also just upgraded today to the 11 Pro and was instantly annoyed to feel nothing ☹️
  • mercerik
    bt3021 said:
    thelindss said:
    I also just upgraded today to the 11 Pro and was instantly annoyed to feel nothing ☹️
    Hi there! @bt3021

Welcome to the Community!

Just follow my instructions above on how to turn the Haptic Vibration. This is more an iPhone issue and not Candy Crush Saga. If you have questions that I did not address above, you can contact iPhone Product Support. Their representatives are very helpful and accommodating.

Hope this helps!  

• rkay
    rkay Posts: 8 Level 2
    thelindss said:
    I have the same issue. Tried the steps and still no vibration. 😔
  • mercerik
    rkay said:
    thelindss said:
    Hi there! @rkay Welcome to the Community! 

Haptic Vibration issue should be reported to iPhone Support, not Candy Crush Saga Community. Go to iPhone Support at this link: https://support.apple.com/iphone
    From there, you  can get their toll-free number if you want to speak to a Live Tech Support.

Thanks! 
  • rkay
    mercerik said:
    rkay said:
    thelindss said:

Haptic Vibration issue should be reported to iPhone Support, not Candy Crush Saga Community. Go to iPhone Support at this link: 
    From there, you  can get their toll-free number if you want to speak to a Live Tech Support.

Thanks! 
    This is a candy crush issue because everything in my iPhone is the same. 
  • mercerik
    edited November 2019
    rkay said:
    @rkay

What makes you think that? If you want your issue resolved, you will have to call the iPhone Technical Support. The iPhone Support Representative can walk you through the process. Make sure you write down the Case Number before the call ends as your reference just in case you have other related questions after you hang-up. 
  • rkay
    mercerik said:
    rkay said:
    mercerik said:
    rkay said:
    thelindss said:

Haptic Vibration issue should be reported to iPhone Support, not Candy Crush Saga Community. Go to iPhone Support at this link: 

Thanks! 
    @rkay

What makes you think that? If you want your issue resolved, you will have to call the iPhone Technical Support. The iPhone Support Representative can walk you through the process. Make sure you write down the Case Number before the call ends as your reference just in case you have other related questions after you hang-up. 
    I think that because it’s new. Obviously candy crush hasn’t caught up to the new technology that Apple has put out. 
  • mercerik
    edited November 2019
    rkay said:
    I think that because it’s new. Obviously candy crush hasn’t caught up to the new technology that Apple has put out. 
    @rkay

Haptic is not a New Technology. It has been used in several Applications including Robotics, Aviations, Virtual Reality and many others. 

You cannot blame Candy Crush Saga with your issue. If this Game can change anything in your iPhone Settings, think what the Hackers can do with it. I have dealt with Apple and its Support People for years. I know how tight and strict Apple is when it comes to its Products' Security.  

Hope this helps!
  • rkay
    Candy crush doesn’t give the option to turn on vibrate which makes it a candy crush issue

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?