Haptics on iPhone 11 Pro Max

Options
2»

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    rkay said:
    Candy crush doesn’t give the option to turn on vibrate which makes it a candy crush issue
    @rkay

I think you are giving too much credit to Candy Crush Saga blaming the App for anything that goes wrong.

Have you tried calling iPhone Support at all? If you do, the representative will tell you that Candy Crush Saga cannot control your iPhone. 

BTW, iPhone has its own Community as well. You can also chat with Support people there too. 
  • mercerik
    Options
    rkay said:

@rkay

You cannot depend on "Hear Say". As I have said, if you want your issue resolved, you have to go to the right place to have it done. We can argue all day long. You can throw in anything like a "Hear Say" from previous postings. Why not ask yourself "what makes sense?". Why not deal with Apple who knows their product well? What have you got to lose? Why waste your time on "Hear Say"?
  • rkay
    rkay Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I think you’re wrong. Like the previous person mentioned. Thanks for your input. But you’re wrong. 
  • mercerik
    Options
    rkay said:
    I think you’re wrong. Like the previous person mentioned. Thanks for your input. But you’re wrong. 
    @rkay

Good Luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?