⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can I get the Paradise Bay game app?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Brianwebster
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

The game is probably not currently active so you will not get the opportunity to download or install it.
    Although I'm not sure, I'll be able to give you accurate information tomorrow.😊

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @Sukanta_Biswas paradise bay closed its doors for the final time in May of this year. 
    It’s unavailable to download because the game is no more. The parent company of king had to make cutbacks and sadly paradise bay wasn’t doing as well as other games. 

Personally I still haven’t removed  the app even though it no longer works. It’s too sad. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @Chicken_SlayerThank you very much for the information.😉
  • Lady_Choo
    You are very welcome :)
    Sadly missed, I loved that game and I cannot find one as good! 
  • Brianwebster
    Brianwebster Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you Chicken_Slayer. I too had the app and played the game. I loved it for what it was. Wish we could still play it even if it was just a continuation of what they made of it up to May. I had the app but my phone was stolen and now nothing. Hope it comes back. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Me too @Brianwebster unfortunately though unless they sell it to someone, which I doubt, it doesn't look like it :(
    I know it blindsided the players and even the king staff as they had such plans. I am playing funky bay but I miss my animals and this game is so glitchy its unbelievable. I think its because its a small firm and they have lots of ex bayers on it now. 
    It would be awesome if King could at least let someone buy it. Hence the reason I am still keeping the app, just in the hope that one day it may. That's not insider info though, but wishful thinking. 
    They gave us a generous severance, but I couldn't bear to buy the animals as silly as it sounds. I really hope it or something very similar comes along, there is a big gap in the market and nothing like it :)
  • Tammiej97
    Tammiej97 Posts: 2 Newbie

Is there a place to openly protest and encourage King to bring Paradise Bay back? I miss it so bad....I routinely check the App Store to see if it’s been restored...I miss it awful.

• Lady_Choo

Welcome to the community @Tammiej97

Unfortunately Paradise Bay has gone for good and even worse, it wasn't Kings decision but their parent company Activision. They made a lot of cuts and PB had to be one of them. Believe me I know how you feel. Funky Bay is similar but nowhere near as good and I have yet to find anything else out there the same.

We can only hope someone else makes one 🤞

I Still haven't removed the app!

• Tammiej97
    Tammiej97 Posts: 2 Newbie

Ugh worse than I imagined. Thank you, I unfortunately can not reinstall the app on my new phone the logo is still in my list but I cannot download it. So heartbroken. I played from maybe within a month or two of launch until it was over. And I’m like a kid, I feel sad I don’t have it.😂 I used to check my goods while grocery shopping and play while waiting for the kids at pickup —ugh I’m just sick we can’t get it back!

thanks for your help!

• Lady_Choo

Me too! And yes you can’t download it as it’s no longer available. I occasionally click on it just to torture myself but it doesn’t find the server.

The king team had such plans for a new community too, I know the CMs on here were just as gutted as I was. Believe me they knew how gutted I was. I couldn’t even bring myself to go and use gems to get as many pet stickers as I could. I didn’t go back from the announcement date. I didn’t want to leave the pets I had.

I am hoping that somebody capatilises on it and realises there is a market, funky bay is similar, in some ways better but there are no pets and the glitches that never get fixed are annoying. In their defence we swamped their small game and they couldn’t keep up. I Play and buy gems but it is a stop gap until something else better comes along. I would petition game companies but I wouldn’t know where to start lol. I’m sure in the spirit of goodwill, king could sell the rights. Well legally it’s probably tied up in knots but I can dream 😂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?