Introducing the new Rainbow Twist Blocker 🌀 Give us your feedback!

124»

Comments

• Krarbashar87
    Krarbashar87 Posts: 19 Level 2
    اكتب تعليقكحلو
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
    I have not seen anything like that yet. Something that would be destroyed by the blockers. Is new to me. I'd probably have to play more Candy Crush, though I'm at 3000.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Spinnifix said:
    I have not seen anything like that yet. Something that would be destroyed by the blockers. Is new to me. I'd probably have to play more Candy Crush, though I'm at 3000.
    Thank you for your feedback 😊Hopefully you'll be familiar with this blocker soon.😉
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Spinnifix said:
    Youre only at level 3,000!?  Such a low level, you might as well give up now and stick to soda saga
  • Spinnifix
    @Dirty_Nurse

Hi! Why are you so rude to me? It comes from you always unfriendly over. Why? Then please leave it with the answers.
  • TheTruth
    TheTruth Posts: 20 Level 2
    Spinnifix said:
    @Dirty_Nurse

Hi! Why are you so rude to me? It comes from you always unfriendly over. Why? Then please leave it with the answers.
    It’s because Candy Crush is her life, she takes all criticism personally. It’ll hurt her as much as insulting a normal person’s children would.
    She finds it difficult to understand, how anyone can be on a lower level than her, fails to comprehend the notion that people have normal lives, families, social engagements, hobbies etc......it’s tragic really.

Just report her, the admins will have to act eventually. She’s a nasty,sad individual.
  • Spinnifix
    @TheTruth

Hello The Truth

Thanks for your kind comment. I would like to make something clear as far as I'm concerned, just kindly, of course. In Farm Heros she was already negative towards me. I am a German who does not speak English, so I have to translate it via Translater. Then QueenB and Rancid already said something. And here's why I'm not quite at 3000, that's it. I've been a PC player for a long time, when it ended at 2825. I continue to play on the PC. Now I could not do it anymore and bought a tablet. That was in the spring of this year. From there I made all the games on the tablet. First of all, I play a lot of candy soda because I was very far down. And now I'm playing Candy Crush again. It's that easy. When I'm on vacation, I generally do not play. Holiday is vacation with the family for me. I think that explains it now.

Question: Why is it bad if you are not done with the saga yet?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Dirty_Nurse
    We look forward to hearing from you about the Rainbow Blocker. Please don't make unnecessary comments, which may mislead others. Thank you for understanding my statement.🙂
  • Spinnifix
    @Dirty_Nurse

I just wanted to say: I think the 3000 level is very high. I'm close to it. Nevertheless, I continue to play candy soda. That's all in turn. Only I am not addicted. There are more important things in life than playing. You probably need it. On 8.12.19 I will not play the whole day, because I celebrate my birthday with friends and family. We go early for breakfast brunch, then to the cinema and finally at the Christmas market. That's more important to me. Because humans do not exist forever. But the games !!! I hope that everything is clear now. You should maybe change your thinking and acting !!!

You can only do one harm!

All the best!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    I like the new Rainbow twist blocker.  It is very colorful and I get a lot of satisfaction when I have managed to weaken one of the links in the chain so the whole chain disappears.  With the other blockers you are attacking them one at a time (or if you have a candy combo sometimes you can weaken or get rid of a group of them).  I really like that I can destroy a whole chain by weakening and destroying one of the links!😊🐨

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?