ļ»æāš ļø Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
šŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

šŸŽ¬ļø Video ads disappearing or not available

Answers

• sccs1999
    sccs1999 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2023
    Thank you for your response.Ā 

However, I must have been part of this ā€œrandomly selected group of playersā€ for a very long testing phase then, because I was seeing the advertisement videos for free boosters for at least a year!!Ā 

Also, itā€™s not a question of my friends having a feature I donā€™t have; itā€™s about having had a feature for a very long time, and suddenly having it taken away from me just when Iā€™m so close to reaching the end Ā (being just shy of 100 remaining levels - even though I know additional levels will be added once I get to the fence) therefore, the frustration is with being stuck on the same level for days, which is certainly NOT fun!!Ā 

I hope this feature is rolled out as a standard item, as it helps to have additional boosters / chances to keep playing when faced with a difficult level, otherwise - it was fun while it lasted and will move on to other games!!

Thanks,Ā 
    LorellaĀ 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2023
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.Ā  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.Ā  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • Arnab21
    Arnab21 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    reecetom said:
    Why dont I get the option to watch a video ad for a free life or extra moves or extra booster like other people do ?Ā 
    I want the feature in my app. Otherwise it is frustrating. Some get the chance and some do not . Tell me the process pleaseĀ 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2023
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.Ā  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.Ā  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

I believe there is a glitch with the videos and they probably took it off.Ā  Players said that their game was freezing or they were getting a black screen.Ā  Not sure if it's a priority fix though.

• rabbybhoy
    rabbybhoy Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Not sure if you're still having the same problem 9 months later but every so often, maybe every 3 or 6 months, I uninstall the app then install it again. I found out this was the thing to do after I was stuck on a level for two weeks, had no videos to watch (I get the videos for months then they disappear for weeks or months then come back again) to get boosters or extra lives, and was getting annoyed with the game and ready to give up. I reinstalled it and completed the level immediately. I noticed after reinstalling I was getting more boosters. It's as if before I uninstalled and reinstalled it IĀ  wasjust getting the basic game with nothing extra at all. So try that.
  • Heather_Long
    Heather_Long Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    I was getting the extra moves for a couple years. Suddenly a month ago they stopped. I did find it would stop for a couple days but it always came back. Now I am getting the extra treat before you play on one of the other games. I wish they would keep it consistent across all the games.
  • samaxe
    samaxe Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    It started in October for me, I made it through 2000 levels this year and a large part of my success in the game was the extra boosters and lives. Then for the very first time ever, I made two purchases. I canā€™t recall if the boosters stopped before or after so Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s causing it :/Ā 
  • odlennie
    odlennie Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Mine disappeared after an update.Ā  I am very upset.Ā  My mobile is the same as my laptop version. I really miss the watch videos for a free life.Ā  The little balloon was cool.Ā  The booster to do something and get a bonus was awesome.Ā  Like, send 10 people a life and get a bonus.Ā  Very boring now.Ā  Plus i run out of lives very quick.
  • iamleace
    iamleace Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    Piltzy said:
    I also donā€™t have the option where as everybody else at home (5other devices) all get the boosters. Donā€™t think it has anything to do with random picking from king but a glitch in their game. Seems unfair that some people are getting it and not everybody. I was way ahead of everyone I know and now Iā€™m being left for dead. As I canā€™t get past the levels as easy as them with the free boosters. Very frustrating šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™
    Same here - I used to get several (like 5 maybe more) options to watch ads to get an extra life so I could continue and 9/10 did manage to finish the game.Ā 
    I really miss this and hope you guys can bring it back for us fans.
    Thanks
    L
  • radams13
    radams13 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Bring back the ads for extra play!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?