The Cosmic Climb event is here! Let us know what you think

Comments

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    no dexter. wonder who dreams these things up ? how can those of us compete when we only get 45 levels a week ? and why is it worth while ? 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Thanks @Pounawea for all the information concerning this event.  The grand prize is awesome but unfortunately I'm probably at a disadvantage being one of those people who waits for new levels every week - so I only have 45 new levels.  However I will try my best.  I'm in a group and currently in the top 10.  I'll do my best to make it to the next round. 😊🐨
  • Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    I have great difficulty finding any incentive to win a challenge if my prize is to design a character. Have King lost the plot? This is not what Candy Crush is about. I can design any character I fancy any time I want in my child's drawing book. If this is the future of Candy Crush you can count me out.

Words fail me!
  • mowie
    mowie Posts: 163 Level 3
    it could be quite exciting,as long as the game cooperates with us it"s all good.
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2019
    Giving it my best shot !!!! Good luck everyone

Kind regards,
    Glenn
  • Anetta23
    Anetta23 Posts: 16 Level 2
    I don't really like it, I'm at the borderline, and most of my levels are done with 3 stars therefore it's impossible to be the first. As the others mentioned it, it has no sense...we need boosters and not designing characters...
  • Nimo_Jin
    Nimo_Jin Posts: 34 Level 2
    No new levels at the top of the win 10 app...no interest in this please bring original Dexter back and stop fixing things that aren't broken King!!!
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    Dear King,

Many players are waiting for new levels to come out each week. Everyone really enjoys collecting the boosters. "Cosmic Climb" does not interest most players and some can not participate hardly at all. I know that you can go back and play old levels that you do not have 3 stars on. Most of us do not want to waste boosters to achieve this goal when there is not a prize worth collecting. Some players such as @Werner_Cichy aka "Star Collector" have already collected 3 stars on most levels so they have no chance to really participate. Boosters are what keeps the game exciting. We really need to get some booster activity going here Design Studio! 
    So we can:

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,237 Crushing Legend
    @Pounawea
    Thanks for the information. As I had already posted, I do not miss many old stars. These stars are currently out of reach.
    So only new levels remained. However, the first round ends already before Wednesday. So no way for me.

Thanks @Scooterpie for you post and tagging

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?