Dexter Challenge: Space Race changes

Options

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,867 Level 5
    Options
    Hi there @Von_3! I really like Dexter too and I do not have him at all this week. I have not even gotten to try the new 24 hour Dexter yet so I cannot say if I like it or not. It does sound interesting.

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options
    Hi Scooterpie - it is so sad he has gone. I don't think I can be bothered to play unless he comes back. Other than collecting mostly timed boosters there is no challenge left in the game. I suppose I can try and get new levels but not as much fun as Dexter
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I like color boom Dexter challenge..
  • AuntLaineFP
    AuntLaineFP Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I don’t like that I can’t tell the difference between an error and a change to the game. It either needs to be obvious, or there needs to be the ability to look up how it’s played with announcements. I didn’t realize that the dexter had changed because I played it and it showed up, and then it disappeared, and then it showed up again.
    But, when that happened before the change… It was an error. 
    And I don’t like the super short boosters. When I get to play I wanna play for an hour. But, it is better than getting a six hour bonus… Because I’m never going to play for six hours in a row.
  • Nimo_Jin
    Nimo_Jin Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options
    Really annoyed no Dexter because of the new Cosmic thingy we don't care about...need Dexter back next week PLEASE!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I want Dexter will back very soon
  • Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options
    No-one is listening to the players. Let's all shout loudly.

WE WANT DEXTER BACK

GET RiD OF THAT COSMIC CLIMB THING

NOW!
  • BobTrees
    BobTrees Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Did someone actually get paid for designing this cosmic climb thing?

What on earth were they thinking of. People who used to enjoy playing Candy Crush don't do it to win useless prizes. They want real challenges like Dexter - oh why has it been taken away?- and they want to win boosters that are not timed. King please take notice of your players or you will lose them.
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options
    Please bring Dexter back !!!!
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    I loved the new 24-hour Dexter challenge. I won it six times in a row (three times in the first week it was available, three times in the second week) and received a very nice number of boosters, including six UFOs which was excellent, as they normally cost 20 gold coins a piece! This was a really nice benefit for the players - so of course, as usual, it has been discontinued. No Dexter at all this week. It's very disappointing, made even more so that apparently the new Cosmic Climb is supposed to make players happy instead. Yeah right.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?