Level 707 - Please help!

Options

Comments

• NaomiKleyn
    NaomiKleyn Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Good day Pounawea - pls can you help me. I am on Level 707. I am about to stop playing Candy Crush because I have been on this level for nearly 2 weeks now. On the You Tube video it shows there are 45 turns. This level only have 25 turns - not even with any booster can I get this level. I am at my wits end :( - and really dont want to play anymore - Please can you help me??
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello @NaomiKleyn ,

First of all, welcome to our sweet forum! 

25 moves only when starting the level? If that is the case, I need you to please share with me a screenshot (take it right after entering the level and before using any move at all!) so I can send it back to the Studio. Level 707 should be always starting with 45 moves.

On the other hand, I'm calling out the community for help! Please share below tips and hints on how to crush this level! 
    Also, summoning our amazing Superstars! 
    @Elsa @PummyRaj @mysticalmysty @Sukanta_Biswas @Foley1362 @bearwithme @Crimson_Dawn @SeraphicStar

• NaomiKleyn
    NaomiKleyn Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hey Pounawea - pls see screen shot above of level 707
    Really hope you can help me
  • Sickfrog
    Sickfrog Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    I can confirm that 707 only has 25 moves on Android as well. 
  • Pounawea
    Options
    Thank you @NaomiKleyn and @Sickfrog for the screenshots!

Sharing the information with the Studio now. As soon as I hear back from them, I'll let you know. 

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    Wow, looks like they redesigned and reduced the moves in that level, probably permanently. I'll give it a play later to see if I get this new version/if it's passable.
  • Pounawea
    Options
    Dear @NaomiKleyn,

I got some feedback from Studio today in regards to level 707.

I can confirm that a new and random test group was created for some levels, and 707 was one of them. Some players (as for example you and @Sickfrog ) have now 25 moves whereas other players have 45 moves. 

It is then a great challenge for you guys, so let's call-out our community for some tips and hints on how to crush this level with 25 moves! Candy crushers, please share below tips and hints!  🙂

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    @NaomiKleyn @Pounawea I got the new version of the level too. (been busy, takes me a while to post). I only played it once and did not pass, but it was very close: I got down to 0 moves right when the conveyor belt needed just 1 more move to carry the last chestnut to the goal. The free spin that popped up might've given me the +5 moves I needed to pass (or I could've used a Hand Switch beforehand), but since I only played to test, I chose to lose the life.

Naomi, my advice is to max out your Season's Stockings (if that feature is in your game); that way you can start with 28 moves like I did. Then when the ingredients drop, focus on getting them to the conveyor on the very bottom of the screen - that one has the shortest distance to reach the goal. All my ingredients I was able to get to either the bottom conveyor or second-to-bottom conveyor.
  • antcronje
    antcronje Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I have only 25 moves.. been at it for 2 days now ...ghastly level. I don't have any colour bombs, enough gold or any other "tools' to get through this level. There is a pattern though, Each time I start the level, I have 3 gifted lives. At least the first 4-5 rounds, the bottom conveyer does not come up once with possible combos.  Only thereafter. Horrible level that seriously needs rethinking.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?