💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    Downloading it as I type! Hehe!
    30 more levels! 🙃
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Dear community,

As commented on Wednesday, a new version of the game (v 1.164) arrived to Win 10. Together with it, 2 more episodes = 30 new levels! Yay!

Win 10 Candy Crushers, remember to update your game to version 1.164 to get get the 2 latest episodes 391 and 392 (30 new levels) that come together with it!

So, let's review what's the highest level of the game per platform. Today (November, 15th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁

Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Levels per platform:
    • Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 5780 Levels, 386 episodes

• Win10: 5870 Levels, 392 episodes.

In this topic, while keeping ourselves up-to-date in regards to the latest levels added to the game, I'd like to get your feedback about the episodes' little stories!

Out of the following 3 episodes released today on Facebook and mobile, which one is your favorite? and why did you like it more than the other? 🙂
    • Orange Orchard (ep. 384)
    • Shake Street (ep. 385)
    • Piggy Park (ep. 386)

• Pounawea
    Dear community,

New episodes have been released! 🥳 Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (November, 20th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 5825 Levels, 389 episodes

• Win10: 5915 Levels, 395 episodes.

In this topic, while keeping ourselves up-to-date in regards to the latest levels added to the game, I'd like to get your feedback about the episodes' little stories!

Out of the following 3 episodes released today on Facebook and mobile, which one is your favorite? and why did you like it more than the other? 🙂
    • Doughnut Deli  (ep. 387)
    •  Sticky Suburb (ep. 388)
    • Generous Grove (ep. 389)

Let us know your opinion below!

Have a delicious day and let's keep crushing!
  • Pounawea
    Dear community,

New episodes have been released this week! 🥳

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (November, 29th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 5870 Levels, 392 episodes

• Win10: 5960 Levels, 398 episodes.

• Forest Feast  (ep. 390)
    • Creamy Caverns (ep. 391)
    • Roulade Reception (ep. 392)

Let us know your opinion below!

Have a delicious day and let's keep crushing!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Thank you @Pounawea for these weekly updates.  Sorry but I just discovered this thread.  I haven't played all three episodes yet (I play on mobile) so I will let you know later which one I liked the best. 😊🐨
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Still Waiting 🙂

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,059 Candy Moderator
    Thanks @Pounawea , this weeks for me Level 5937 its tricky level , some fun level and tough to play 
    Here Im, waiting Wednesday 

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Well - I finished playing all 3 episodes @Pounawea and I have decided I like Creamy Caverns the best because it had the best blend of challenging and not so challenging levels in it.  I have noticed in these later levels that some are very hard and not even marked that way and I have had to use more boosters and even extra moves more often than I thought I would in order to complete them the first time.
  • Pounawea
    Thank you for your feedback @bearwithme !  I'll be sharing this information with the level designers.🙂

Help me also with some feedback for our amazing Art Team: what do you think about the Artwork and story behind this episode? 

Episode 390:  
    Problem: Yuni the dog is in distress. She wanted to eat ice cream, but in her haste fell and got her head stuck in a cone.
    Solution: 
    Tiffi helps her by tickling her nose with a feather, making her sneeze out of the cone. Yuni dances for joy and invites Tiffi to eat ice cream with her.

Thank you all in advance for sharing the screenshots and opinions! 

• satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    ⛄Hello everyone 😊😊😊current level 5870. ⛄
    ❄❄🎀Happy waiting🎀 ❄❄
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?