Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges?

PounaweaPounawea Posts: 606 Community Manager
Please vote for your favorite option and let us know why!
Welcome to the sweetest Community
Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges? 173 votes

I want the Dexter Challenge active in the game, don’t mind the duration of the Space Race
35%
MarieselSharon_LooseTeresa-4Pramod_Kumar-4ScooterpieMary-Ann_AvellaEd_BaisdenVon_3Glenn1972twed76WrumpLandMangaitininha1975hodgeepooLesliethomasSofia1992JethrinaBodinasamm_kmlCarenmarlenElena_zapata2020 62 votes
I prefer the 24 hours Space Races
20%
ElsaSagaRGrace_ClykeFakhruddin-2Hesham_ShaheenMim_Benni_JonesSomegirlernstblnfathimabearwithmeDeryckanakin69FakhriIndia61FaRayhacandyblakessiti_payungsoosiesuzyboots30 36 votes
I prefer the 4 days Space Races
15%
Kazza-3Werner_CichyRhiannon_DaviesSukanta_BiswasNimo_Jinkiara_waelDoubleB423mercerikSpinnifixEJCMimia530BettsFrancescamercessummer2201AlchemistOliver_H_2011wwitchdragonflyeyes4444RhondajeanRravens 26 votes
I don’t like the Dexter Challenge
4%
PaulaormeAbAlMamunSarobchristian_angelobusprowlersgnickJoE76mikie1972 8 votes
I don't mind the frequency, but I'd love to see more planets
23%
MightyWolfphempelGiseliMataiceAlisonEpc23mowieDeepshikhaSharanSrikanth341PounaweasatnamMrsCactusandlyn69hva1991sofiarazzaqjenniemaelplummerIranga123TheRevengerluvbugBWASammiii 41 votes
Prev134

Comments