⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Unable to receive lives and tickets to the next levels

YKitty2004
YKitty2004 Posts: 18 Level 2
I used to receive lives all the time when I sent out requests. Now, the system seems to have a glitch, and I can receive neither lives nor tickets, though I certainly send many requests for both. What is going on?? Please resolve.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,378 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Hello @YKitty2004 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  But, I am very sure that you are not talking about "Candy Friends" game as we do not have the feature of "Tickets" to go to the next episode in this game!!

Can you please tell me which game you are having this issue, so that I can assist you properly?  

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

If you live in USA, a Very Happy Thanksgiving 🤗
  • YKitty2004
    Oh, sorry, I am playing Candy Crush Saga. Thanks for the response!
  • PummyRaj
    No problem @YKitty2004 =)

Let me find out what's going on and get back to you :+1: 
  • YKitty2004
    Thanks @PummyRaj
    Just to add, this problem is now also occurring with Farm Heroes Super Saga. I am playing on King.com through Mac.
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @YKitty2004 Thank you for your reply and very sorry for my delayed response! 

I will ask the Community Team about what is going on and get back to you.  I did not get a chance to speak to any of them as they were busy and now they are off for the weekend!  I will surely ask them about it on Monday and will let you know about it. 

And by the way, are you playing Candy Crush also on King.com?  If you are, King.com is known for "tickets" issue.  So, I would recommend you to play the game on a different browser and/or different device.  If you are able to install the App, then you can log-in through Kingdom account and you will never have issues of tickets, etc., 

Would you like to try that?  Am I clear or did I confuse you?    
  • YKitty2004
    Hi @PummyRaj ,

Yes, I am also playing Candy Crush on King.com.

I do not have the option of playing on a different device, but I have tried playing on a different browser, which did not seem to make a difference. I'm hoping for a solution instead of a workaround. Let me know what the Community Team say!
  • PummyRaj
    Thank you for getting back to me @YKitty2004 and I apologize for my delayed reply!  

But unfortunately, King.com is known to have Ticket issues!  Hence, the players are always advised to play on a different browser.. but not in King.com though!!  Because, no matter what browser we use, the issue stays the same!!

Also, the last level that is available on King.com is only 2800's, where as actual levels are more than 5000 levels.  That's why, I was suggesting if you can play the game on a mobile device. 

If you do not like to play on a mobile, then you can create an account in Facebook and play in either Edge or Chrome browsers on PC itself!  I am not recommending the Facebook Game Room as the King does not support it!! 

Hope this made sense! 
  • YKitty2004
    edited December 2019
    Hi @PummyRaj
    Let me reword that. I was hoping that the team would have fixed King.com by now. It's been months since this issue first occurred.

Additionally, just to clarify that it is not that I do not prefer a different device. It's just not possible for me to do so. Thanks for the suggestion to play with Facebook, still on PC. I'll see if that is a viable option for me.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @PummyRaj
    Let me reword that. I was hoping that the team would have fixed King.com by now. It's been months since this issue first occurred.

Additionally, just to clarify that it is not that I do not prefer a different device. It's just not possible for me to do so. Thanks for the suggestion to play with Facebook, still on PC. I'll see if that is a viable option for me.

My friend @PummyRaj probably missed this notification.😊 What she said, I am going to elaborate on her statement.

Hi @YKitty2004

You have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, The ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, These options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, There maximum kingdom platform user facing this problem. 
    Anyway, We heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same. You can unlock new episode by logging into the game on mobile app, as there is no unlock request required.😉 
  • YKitty2004

Thank you for the elaboration. Facebook is not an option for me. oh well

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?