⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Ads

Najah
Najah Posts: 2 Newbie
Did anyone else stop being able to see ads to get extra moves and lives?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,396 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Najah A Warm Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving Ads any more in your game!  Being able to watch Ads is an extra feature that is available to some set of players at a time.  King Studio releases few different features to different groups of players for testing and see how we respond to those "extra" features!  

Probably your turn is over and the feature was moved to another set of players. and that must be the reason you are receiving the Ads anymore!

Hope this made sense!  If you would like to ask anything else, or need clarification, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and write back.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Najah
    Najah Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you for your reply. I think this is something that should be offered to ALL players. Is this something that you will consider? It was such a big help in passing levels now I’m unenthusiastic to even play. I feel like I will be stuck on level 4351 forever now.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,396 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Najah!  Thank you for replying back :+1: 

I completely agree with you that it would be great if we have those Ad features for all the players!  But unfortunately, we do not have that option :o   

By the way, I am also a player like you, who love these King games!  I just like to help other players like you and me on this Community :D  :D  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?