⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

kewpie

kewpie
kewpie Posts: 2 Newbie
I was just on Candy Crush and was charged for 4 purchases that I did not receive. Kept getting an error message that said try again you have not been charged. However I just checked my paypal account and I was charged...The charges come to $10.00 or so...I want them removed...i have screen shots of the charges if you need them.

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @kewpie and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am so sorry this has happened to you and I completely understand the way you feel. We don't solve these issues here in the Community, hence I will ask you kindly to fill in the contact form here https://soporto.king.com/support

Fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with purchases) and subtopic (Purchased items not received). Once you fill it in, you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.

Please let me know if you need assistance with any of these. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?