Has anyone won the jackpot on the spinning booster wheel in candy crush?

Comments

• Oliver_H_2011
    Oliver_H_2011 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Never won jackpot either.
    Just no luck.
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    I have been playing about 4+ years finely hit it about 2 month ago!!!! Best day ever.
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    have now won 6 times in last 7 weeks. guess they adjusted the wheel a little
  • brenda1966
    brenda1966 Posts: 14 Level 2
    I’ve been playing for years, I’m in the 3000 level, I’ve never won the jackpot. Not once. The wheel is not accurately draw. The candy hammer is the most common thing you’ll get from the wheel. So it should be extra wide. The pink checkmark you’ll hardly ever get so it should be narrow. And the jackpot you will never get so it should be so narrow it wouldn’t even be visible in the wheel except as a line.  
  • KodaGlou
    KodaGlou Posts: 8 Level 2
    I've won it twice...but the roulette booster wheel is a programmed win, regardless.  Not quite as exciting of a win, lol!
    SO with King's sudden change in not allowing players to re-start games, I'm definitely not as interested in playing.  This is becoming a super lame app, changing the rules so unnecessarily.  Took the extra fun out, won't be playing nearly as much. 
  • pkirt
    pkirt Posts: 1 Newbie
    I’m on level 5760, and I have NEVER landed on the jackpot. 
  • erikjunles
    erikjunles Posts: 3 Newbie
    I won just one time in 7 years 
  • Missnewbooty8385
    Missnewbooty8385 Posts: 32 Level 2
    I landed on it one time and it never gave me the jackpot it gave me the one next to it and it was clearly in the jackpot area so Itook a screenshot of me landing on it and then the prices they gave me instead which was a lollipop hammer then sent it to them an email and told them that I landed on the jackpot and this is what they gave me was the lollipop hammer instead and they replied with go to our help page which was no help at all so I got screwed on the jackpot.I have never won it since and I've been playing Candy crush for 2 years.I have spent plenty of money on this game also and I feel like there's not very many rewards for spending as much money and I feel like the prices of the boosters are little too high.
  • Missnewbooty8385
    Missnewbooty8385 Posts: 32 Level 2
    I think the best thing for all of us is not to spend any money or as much money on this game anymore until we start getting better rewards and payouts for all the levels that we pass anyways
  • imagwai
    imagwai Posts: 32 Level 2
    King definitely changed it. I never won it in years of playing and then won twice times in the space of a few days a couple of weeks back. Not come up again since, though.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?