⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Hello . Following a technical problem, I just changed my phone (iPhone X). I got all my apps but m

Fa2
Fa2 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello .  Following a technical problem, I just changed my phone (iPhone X).  I got all my apps but my progress Candy Crush disappeared.  I was around level 2400 on Candy Crush Saga and I can not remember my level on Candy Crush Soda.  I had a King account but when I connect I find myself at level 0. I never play connected to FB.  thank you for helping me find my levels

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Fa2 said:

Hello .  Following a technical problem, I just changed my phone (iPhone X).  I got all my apps but my progress Candy Crush disappeared.  I was around level 2400 on Candy Crush Saga and I can not remember my level on Candy Crush Soda.  I had a King account but when I connect I find myself at level 0. I never play connected to FB.  thank you for helping me find my levels

Hi there, @Fa2 ! Welcome to the Community!

Was you Old Phone an iPhone as well? If it is, did you backup all your data to Apple iCloud? Are you using the same SIM Card?

I am responding to your Thread because I just got my iPhone back from Apple Support in California. All my data were erased during the battery replacement. It was like a new iPhone where I have to restore my backup from the iCloud.

• Fa2
    Fa2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello 
    my old phone was also an IPhone X and I backup all my data to ICloud. I’m also using the same Sim Card... other data are restored (photos, ...) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?