No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

This is going to be a worst change ever is going to be happened in the game! :confounded:

Hi @Pounawea,

I understand that this change need to be happened but this is going to be worst decision ever that King made and I love that issue because it allows you to exit the level without losing a lives or boosters and that's how most players are doing nowadays but now this decision will make a huge change to the game especially that there's mostly 6000 levels and is going to be so hard this time to complete... :(

Players are upset right now including myself! :(

But let's see the change and we will see if the game mechanics is going to be better and it's going to be worth it for most of Candy Crush masters around here or not! ;)

Thank you very much! <3
    Have a great day!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Pounawea said:
    Hello everyone!

As I was commenting yesterday, I understand this fix is not going to pleased us players. but I wanted to let you know in advance so we could all be prepared and aware of this upcoming fix/change in the game. 

The Studio has not confirmed yet when the fix will be released in the game for all the affected players, I'll keep you guys posted. 

Thanks for your understanding and have a delicious day!

¡Hola, @Pounawea !  

I just want you to know that our comments are not directed to you. We understand that delivering a message that will impact the outcome of the game is not an easy thing to do. No one here would want to be in your shoes right now. It is more like dodging the lightning as it becomes intense. We are not trying to shoot the messenger, we are just voicing out how we feel about this situation. 

Don't be surprised if we use idioms and metaphors here once in a while! 

Happy Hump Day!
  • Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    The setting has changed. 

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    edited December 2019
      I just tried playing level 6001 and the issue has been "fixed". Yippie it has been bothering me for years. Thanks a lot King >:)
  • Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Please release 1 episode every week.
    Actually a lot of levels is not very good. (I mean the quality)
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2019

Thanks King for making us so upset and so sad today! 

The issue has been fixed :unamused:

I hate the change so much! :angry:
    I test it out and it's the worst thing I've ever seen in the game! :confounded:
    @Pounawea if you love us and love the hole community... Please talk with the team for bring everything back to normal please if you love all of the Candy Crush players... <3

Thanks! <3
  • [Deleted User]

#Bring_back_the_issue

• [Deleted User]

Ok everyone so now... who is upset or better feeling with this change?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?