No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Same with you! And I hate this!
  • SuzyFuller
    SuzyFuller Posts: 61 Level 3
    edited December 2019
    I'm a youtuber, and my channel has been flooded with complaints. I made a video just to deal with all the questions. So when King does something this upsetting, I make money on it. But what a lousy way to make money, listening to folks who used to love this game and are now so upset they are planning to quit...knowing there is nothing I can do to help them except empathize. It will be another wave of folks leaving, like when the massive move reduction occurred at the end of 2018.
  • Katsby
    Katsby Posts: 38 Level 2
    DomH said:
    King - You need to allow a player to restart or a bunch of us will quit the game.  Why would you make the game harder?

Simple.  To make more money for them.  We'd lose our boosters and lives quicker.  
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Well this is very disappointing. You say this was never intended from the beginning, but how many years has Candy Crush been around? And King has finally decided to fix it?

We your loyal players have endured a lot from King this year, particularly the awful timed boosters invading every aspect of the game. Despite the overwhelmingly negative reaction to them we have been ignored & it appears they’re here to stay. And now we have to accept this? Ridiculous.
  • Gracelurtsema
    Gracelurtsema Posts: 7 Level 2
    I agree with most of the community. Allowing to reset the board without losing a life had become a key part of the game after all this time. 

Please reconsider this change.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited December 2019

You are actually right, Suzy!

Hi @SuzyFuller,

As I'm a fan of you, I've saw your video appears and I've watch it and thank you very much for making this video that allows me to know about that thing is going to happening... however you are absolutely right, I love your comment! I'm so scary for the game now because many players are going to stop playing the game even my friends on my country are going to stop playing as well until King do something and bring the ability back again... This is the worst day if ever seen in my life... :(

Please @Pounawea and the team do something!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
  • AriaCrash
    AriaCrash Posts: 1 Newbie
    I've registered just to thank you for curing my addiction. Deleted the game for good. Thanks!
  • Katsby
    Katsby Posts: 38 Level 2
    This is interesting.  I wonder if King can see a drop in number of players they have. I'm sure they can.  

I upgraded my computer and re-installed the game recently.  Looks like I'll just not play it anymore.  I'll give it a week to see if they change their mind about 'fixing' it before deleting the game off my computer.   That's okay either way, plenty of other games to play.  
  • ashleynewman
    ashleynewman Posts: 1 Newbie
    After years and almost 4000 levels deep I'm ending my Candy Crush career. They did not "fix an issue" and its pretty insulting that they attempted to disguise it as so. This is a greedy scheme and I hope it backfires big time. Done.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?