⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Gold Bars

jennphillips01
jennphillips01 Posts: 1 Newbie
I purchased gold bars yesterday on Facebook Candy Crush Saga. I received the response there was a problem, not to worry, no funds were withdrawn, try again later,. I tried a total of 6 times and YES the funds were withdrawn each time, and I was not given credit for any of it. I would like a refund of 5 purchases.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,531 Candy Moderator
    Hello @jennphillips01 A Warm Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your purchased items!!  Strangely, yesterday, I have seen few more complaints about not receiving their purchased items into their games!!  Not sure why!!  But, you do not need to worry and you can contact the King Player Support Team and get help :+1:     

This Community Team does not deal with any purchase issues as the inquiry includes your personal details and this is a public forum!   

Hence, you will have to contact the "Player Support Team" through this link https://soporto.king.com/contact  
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase"; 
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Payment Queries"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form. 

NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly! After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have initially received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?