No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    @Pounawea I have a little more insight on this topic since the "fix' most have indicated in their screenshots had already affected my one game account since the very beginning. When I say the very beginning, that'd be since earlier this spring when I downloaded the Win10 app version.

To be honest, I have this community to thank for letting me know this "issue" had been in the game; I learned about it here. But when I tried it out, it indeed worked in the one account. 👍 The other account, however, gave the same display message others have posted in screenshots now. 👎

I can say not having the ability to shuffle the board without losing a life is not that big a deal, but my gameplay doesn't reflect it. I played far more frequently on the account that had the ability, getting to level 1769 and collecting the most Sugar Stars there.

The other account, which never had the ability, I play less - only at L1704 - and have few Sugar Stars collected there.

So as others here have confirmed, I too was more engaged with the game when having the ability to shuffle the board.

Now that I've lost the ability altogether, it remains to be seen how engaged I am with CCS..
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    @Pounawea

Can you please change the Title of this Thread to 
    Heads-up On New Candy Crush Saga Game Change: 
    Resetting The Board Will Cost You A Life

to spread this news to members keeping them informed
    of this Trending Topic? This will minimize new
    Plea For Help Postings. I am sure this place will be
    flooded with angry people. Don't you agree?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

I'm agree with you and I'm very angry now about that situation! :angry:

@merecrik
  • [Deleted User]

That's how i feel today... 🔥

• dank312
    dank312 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Like many who have commented, after completing 5559 levels, and buying various rewards, I’m done with playing Candy Crush. So long Candy Crush. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    This change is now in effect, at least for me. I noticed some of you already had
    this last night. I guess it depends on the Time Zone. 

Here is the ScreenShot of my Game when I tried to reset:

• [Deleted User]

It affects me and now I'm stuck on my level forever... :lol:

@mercerik
  • MadCrusher
    MadCrusher Posts: 2 Newbie
    CCS is actually the only game I play on my mobile. Level 3500 passed and a solid amount of money spent in the last few years.

Like many others on this thread, I only registered to say how this „fix“ bothers me and I will stop playing, too.

I‘m sad. But the only reason I see behind this, is to collect more money from the players in making the game harder.

When starting CCS there is a subline that says „Relax... and play Candy“ (at least in German). Hard to do these days. Goodbye CCS, it was fun while it lasted!
  • SRQPat
    SRQPat Posts: 3 Newbie
    I agree. It sucks. This game becomes less and less fun. Why ruin what was once good. My gold bars disappeared suddenly and no one could tell me why. 
  • lulz
    lulz Posts: 11 Level 2
    They don't care. They want more money.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?