🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE!

No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• mercerikmercerik Posts: 3,182 Legend

It affects me and now I'm stuck on my level forever... :lol:

@MightyWolf

If you only knew how long I have been stuck. I lost my boosters! I lost gift of lives! It is infuriating! 

Person Pouting on Facebook

A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever
    - John Keats

Welcome To My Backyard!

Quote:
    Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times. 
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way. 
  • sarasmiles13sarasmiles13 Posts: 2 New Bee
    What a bunch of BS!! If I’m not allowed to reset the board anymore then I’ll simply stop playing. Resetting the board is a STRATEGY and is not cheating or an issue that has to be fixed. Since you removed that ability, it’s only NOW become an issue that absolutely needs to be undone. Quit being greedy! Super disappointed in the king corporation for allowing this. It’s clear that NONE of the players are happy about this...
  • pistoffpistoff Posts: 12 Level 2
    This game is so frustrating  have you people ever heard if it aint broke don't fix it??? Idk why u always have to mess with stuff we should be allowed to reset the board ....i logged in today and your powers that be had stripped me of all my booster bot or seasonal stock iij ngs whatever they are now AND NOW I CANT BACK OUT UNLESS I WANT TO LOSE A LIFE????? This is s complete nonsense!!  I will stop buting boosters and gold bars and would hope that other players stop as well....rediculous!!! 
  • SweetTooth0SweetTooth0 Posts: 2 New Bee
    I’m actually a little unsure if this is really as bad as I first thought and most seem to be making out. Yes it’s odd that this “fix” has come about so late but I’ll be honest and say it was a bit of a cheat that I’d use to combine colour bombs with another booster, no skill or tactic involved there. 

I found the time limited boosters a much more blatant money grabbing change which killed an actual tactic of collecting boosters to use at a later stage when needed more. 

If I find myself stuck on a level for far too long now then maybe I will consider calling it a day but I wouldn’t be as hasty as others in giving up on the game completely. The game evolves sometimes for the better but mistakes will be made along the way, if King sees a big drop in players as a result of this change I’m sure they’ll act. 
  • TheLastAvengerTheLastAvenger Posts: 1 New Bee
    Timhung said:
    Please release 1 episode every week.
    Actually a lot of levels is not very good. (I mean the quality)
    Totally agree with this. It seems like they rush to make 45 levels every week, and it feels like not much thought has been put in some of the levels so King should reconsider this. 

And yes, this 'fix' has happened to me today. Boo to you King :(
  • MyBurbaMyBurba Posts: 33 Level 2
    I'm new so it doesn't make sense why anyone would need to enter and then exit a level without beginning it. U original players must have switched so many gems that u lost ur mind. 
  • pistoffpistoff Posts: 12 Level 2
    Cittycat thanks for the heads up and yes ill try that game cuz im thinking the same thing...
    I understand. Is it like that more for the computer or desktop version? I think I remember something like that with a jewel game
  • andyjenkins01andyjenkins01 Posts: 2 New Bee
    Some of the levels can be practically impossible if you don’t have boosters and the candies lie badly so this “feature” was useful to progress. It strikes me as just a ploy to coerce more people to buy gold or boosters rather than implementing a fix for something that has been in the game for years. I only got to level 1925 and have also spent money on boosters when I got stuck for days even with the reset ability on a level but without the ability to reset can see getting much further would take years and lots of dollars so will be deleting CCS tonight and looking for something else. Aside from the decision by King I have to say the way this “fix” has been implemented and rolled out is utter crap. Cheerio! 
    Why do they have lives for the board games? It is ridiculous. People will still buy boosters and gold or whatever why not give the people who purchase things automatically have unlimited lives? I don't purchase so I don't mind waiting 
    They should allow people unlimited lives if they are making any kind of purchase. Then u would be able to exit and those who don't buy things would be even more inclined to make a purchase. What do u think Elsa? Game developers? 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Hot Topics

Replies Views

Recent Discussions

Leaderboard