No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• pistoff
    pistoff Posts: 12 Level 2
    Cittycat thanks for the heads up and yes ill try that game cuz im thinking the same thing...
  • MyBurba
    MyBurba Posts: 44 Level 2
    I understand. Is it like that more for the computer or desktop version? I think I remember something like that with a jewel game
  • andyjenkins01
    andyjenkins01 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Some of the levels can be practically impossible if you don’t have boosters and the candies lie badly so this “feature” was useful to progress. It strikes me as just a ploy to coerce more people to buy gold or boosters rather than implementing a fix for something that has been in the game for years. I only got to level 1925 and have also spent money on boosters when I got stuck for days even with the reset ability on a level but without the ability to reset can see getting much further would take years and lots of dollars so will be deleting CCS tonight and looking for something else. Aside from the decision by King I have to say the way this “fix” has been implemented and rolled out is utter crap. Cheerio! 
  • MyBurba
    Why do they have lives for the board games? It is ridiculous. People will still buy boosters and gold or whatever why not give the people who purchase things automatically have unlimited lives? I don't purchase so I don't mind waiting 
  • MyBurba
    They should allow people unlimited lives if they are making any kind of purchase. Then u would be able to exit and those who don't buy things would be even more inclined to make a purchase. What do u think Elsa? Game developers? 
  • pistoff
    pistoff Posts: 12 Level 2
    I agree and i wish more ppl would boycott when they do things like rhis....and yes i was stuck on a level for aveeek i.had lost boosters bought boosters nothing was working if i didnt have the option to reset the board i would have gave up lkng ago...well they can say goodbye to my money as i will NOT be buying anymore boosters
  • MyBurba
    Unlimited lives for as long as the boosters last? Seems logical to encourage this as a way to boost booster buying and leave the gold or lives to the folks who don't have any money and can only afford small runs of attempted level passing. It's a blast 
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
      I have never spent money on this game, and this change isn't changing that. Then I'd rather quit. 
  • oohaah
    oohaah Posts: 1 Newbie
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

I'd like to share with you some information in regards to a god old known issue of the game: 

as you may be aware, when we access a level, we don't use any move and we exit the level without playing it, we don't lose any life. 

This behaviour was not intended since the very beginning and very soon, this issue is going to be fixed. 

That means that, once it's fixed, if we access a level to check it out, we don't do anything and we decide to exit the level to go back to the map, we will be losing a life.

Thank you very much for your understanding 🙂

Have a delicious day and let's keep crushing!

I have enjoyed playing this game... until now. I am at level 4360 and this will be as far as I get.
    This is a deal breaker for me and I will no longer play.
    Let me know if you reconsider and restore the function.
  • MyBurba
    Level 1million sounds easier than level 129. I don't think I'm on the same level as u guys haha can I have some boosters for my input pleeeeeease 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?