⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Email notifications

babyg0704
babyg0704 Posts: 1 Newbie
How can I turn off email notifications from this site? I must get at least 20 emails a day telling me about everything.  It's just too much 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,378 Candy Moderator
    Hello @babyg0704 A Warm Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

We receive too many email notifications because the settings are set like that -- the main one of them is "Notify me when people comment in the Discussions I have participated in"

So, to decrease the amount of these Notifications, you simply change some "settings"::  Go to "Settings" located in the top right corner of this page --> select "Edit Profile" ---> You will see a lit on the right hand side, tap on "Notification Preferences";

a) You will have to "UN-CHECK" both the boxes at the option "Notify me when people comment on the discussion I have participated in" --  this WILL remove lot of notifications from your emails as well as pop-ups.  

b) Then, from other settings, choose only few settings which you think are important;

c) And for all and any Discussions thread, there is a small icon available for us to "Book Mark" -->  Bookmark all those threads that you think are important.  By doing so, you will receive any and all comments for that thread of discussions;

I am posting a screenshot of my notification preference settings to give you an idea 

Hope this made sense and did not create more confusion! 

Please post back if you need further assistance.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?