⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Loosing lives👎🏻 Terrible update 😡

Rourzi
Rourzi Posts: 5 Level 2
Hello, the new update is really bad and makes playing the game so boring. Now when i end the game without doing any move i loose a life, I usually used to close the level without loosing anything but now we loose lives and rewards and this is really annoying i hate the new update, we only have 5 lives and what if I didn’t like the colors arrangement? I don’t have the ability to choose the start of my game ??? This makes me really upset, I’m in level 5460 and i’ll delete the game if i keep loosing lives without even starting to play👎🏻 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,320 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Hello @Rourzi Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)  

I am sorry to know that you are upset about the feature!  Apparently, the feature we were having till now was kind of a glitch and looks like it was fixed now, hence the commotion!! 

Please check this link created by the Candy Crush Saga Community Manager... please head there and post your comment to give your feedback about the change....   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/271961/heads-up-game-issue-with-lives-is-going-to-be-fixed/p1

I will close this thread now, so that we can keep all comments and complaints in a single place! 

** Please click on above link and tap on "Type your Comment" box located at the bottom of that page and write your comment.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?