No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• lulz
    lulz Posts: 11 Level 2
    I started playing a few months ago and I I'm on level 2927. Maybe it's a good thing that I'm not gonna spend hours playing this game every day anymore. 

Thank you "King" for curing my addiction and good luck with your plan to get more money from the few people who are going to continue playing CCS. 😅
  • Rourzi
    Rourzi Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hello community, 

I have been playing CC since 2013 and for me this is the worst update till now, the game has been released years ago and now you think about FIXING the problem ?? Seriously??😤 I reached level 5460 and if you’re not going to change this feature of “loosing live without starting” I will delete the game very soon and start to find something else to be addicted to👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻 

Thanks
  • MyBurba
    MyBurba Posts: 44 Level 2
    Only 1 way to begin to make the playing field of "the community " of CCS level is to "fix the backout glitch", pissing ppl off, and making every life just as precious as it was once meant to be
  • MyBurba
    I just suck at this game I guess. I never backed out! That's what I'm doing wrong! If I back out of the beginning of every level before I make a switch, maybe I will advance to the stars like u guysssssss. Pfff puffpuff
  • techgal52
    techgal52 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have played and paid for this game for many years. Shame on you King. I will never pay for anything from this company again. Can anyone suggest a new game for me?
  • brenda1966
    brenda1966 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Ditte said:
    Seeing the headline most people will probably think the issue is that you no longer can back out and think it will be fixed and go back to normal. 
    Yes. That’s exactly what I thought when I saw the headline. I was happy thinking that a fix was coming. But no, this mess IS the fix.  Ridiculous.  🤮😡.  Bait and switch.
  • MyBurba
    I'm sorry if I upset anyone. sadface
  • MyBurba
    I wish I had lives
  • edmo1640
    edmo1640 Posts: 62 Level 3
    edited December 2019
    I have already spent way too much money on this game. I have to say **EDIT: RUDE** and your fix. I’m done. Your whole game is an exploit. So, I can’t try to get a more advantageous board or get to use boosters I paid for where I want them. **EDIT: Offensive** KING!
  • chunky
    chunky Posts: 11 Level 2
    Ridiculous! Pathetic attempt at playing it off as a fix by the moderator too!

I also see that the Space Race has reverted to the original time limit but the opening reward has stayed at the cb and not returned to a hammer!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?