No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• edmo1640
    edmo1640 Posts: 62 Level 3
    edited December 2019
    **EDIT: OFFENSIVE** THIS GAME AND  KING!
  • MyBurba
    MyBurba Posts: 44 Level 2
    No lives on my game.....no lives on CCS.....no gf.....no real life......awwww man.....can u please give me lives 
  • knieriemdave
    knieriemdave Posts: 1 Newbie
    Level 5200 here   With this change I’m done. Adios, King. 
  • KodaGlou
    KodaGlou Posts: 8 Level 2
    This game has gotten so much lamer as a result!!
  • Gerry_S
    Gerry_S Posts: 7 Level 2
    Gerry S here, like most of you, I have been playing for a long time and I am one of the players who wait for new levels every week.  We have all seen many changes over the years, but recently, King has gone out of It's way to alienate as many players as possible.  The only reason that I can think of is that greed has overtaken all sense of fair play to the loyal players like us, who have kept on playing no matter what they have thrown at us.  I think that King are aware that they have gone too far and are now trying to squeeze every last cent out of us, before they close down the game for good.  DO US ALL  A FAVOUR AND END THIS FARCE RIGHT NOW.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Has anyone noticed that the new update prohibits you from leaving the level (even though you haven’t made a move yet) without loosing a life 😢 this sucks
    Hi there, @pepsilover @KodaGlou @marykdba @brenda1966 @lulz @SRQPat @Ella_T @fabon5th

Currently, this is a Trending Topic in this Community. It has irate a lot of members. Why don't you join us in the conversation on this thread Heads up: Game issue with lives is going to be fixed with this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/271961/heads-up-game-issue-with-lives-is-going-to-be-fixed/p7 ?

Unfortunately, the title is misleading. Please join us! Let your voice be heard.
  • KodaGlou
    KodaGlou Posts: 8 Level 2
    HAHAAA.  It's not a "fix"...there's no way the feature to enable re-starting games wasn't intentional from the beginning.  C'mon!

It seems like a silly issue for all of us Candy Crush players to BOTHER griping about, but these apps are silly little diversions from life that offer a little playful distraction.
    ....waiting at the hospital for a family member, taking your mind off of a frustrating day, distracting yourself while waiting for an appt...

Entirely stupid to gripe about a game, but it's a 21st century coping strategy and we're just giving feedback.

The minimally satisfying stress relief this game provides definitely makes the day a bit more light...but we have COUNTLESS to choose from!

We've stuck with CC Saga for a reason...now you're taking one of the BIG reasons away.

Just reverse the ridiculous decision to take away this feature....or I'm thinking someone will encourage a "WEEK WITHOUT CANDY CRUSH SAGA" stunt!

Not a bad idea?  LOL ;)

• androp
    androp Posts: 12 Level 2
    It isn't due to the new update because I tried to restore a previous version and it does the same. I don't know how they do it but I predict mass departing from the game and a huge drop of popularity (and money) for King.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    MyBurba said:
    I'm sorry if I upset anyone. sadface
    Hi again, @MyBurba ! Don't worry, you did not upset anyone. Everyone is upset with not being able to Freely Reset The Board including myself. I didn't use this feature till last summer. It really helped especially on levels that are extremely hard or impossible to complete. 
  • brenda1966
    brenda1966 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Sweet. I’m in.  Candy crush strike.  Try a new podcast instead, learn to crochet, write a poem.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?