⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My candy shop wont open

Options
bbell
bbell Posts: 10 Level 2
I think I changed a setting?  My candy store wont open and I can't get to my gold bars.  Have tried reinstalling but it didn't work.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @bbell
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In and let me know.
  • bbell
    Options
    Unfortunately,  this did not work.  U have also tried reinstalling.  Is it a setting somewhere?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    bbell said:
    Unfortunately,  this did not work.  U have also tried reinstalling.  Is it a setting somewhere?
    Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • bbell
    Options
    Hello.  I notice the problem in 2 areas.  First, if I choose the backpack icon (see screen shot), then choose the gold bars icon it says I have 59 bars.  Then i choose the "get gold bars" icon (see screenshot), then it goes to the screenshot of the candy shop not opening - it just has a spinning circle in the middle of the screen.  The shop never opens.
  • bbell
    Options
    I also experience this at the end of a level that I haven't passed.  It gives you the option to "win moves" see screenshot.  I choose this and the next screen comes up but it never loads.  See screenshot.  It sits on loading and never changes.  
  • tag849110325
    tag849110325 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, I am experiencing the same problem: my candy store will not open. I'm using PC Windows 10. I've reset Candy Crush Saga app two times (this used to work) but it still hangs on screen loading (will not open). My internet speed is really good. Apps are up to date. Please, any help will be much appreciated. Many thanks and all the best.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi, I am experiencing the same problem: my candy store will not open. I'm using PC Windows 10. I've reset Candy Crush Saga app two times (this used to work) but it still hangs on screen loading (will not open). My internet speed is really good. Apps are up to date. Please, any help will be much appreciated. Many thanks and all the best.

Right now King is working on adding something new to the game, so you may be experiencing some issues. Occasionally your game will not connect to the server or some features may be missing. This is an involuntary temporary issue, but you do not need to have a troubleshooting check. I hope the King completes this task very soon.
    I beg of you to be patient.

• bbell
    Options
    This has been going on since Oct and it still doesn't work.  Please help!!!  It works on my computer but not on my phone.  Could it be a setting on my phone?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    bbell said:
    This has been going on since Oct and it still doesn't work.  Please help!!!  It works on my computer but not on my phone.  Could it be a setting on my phone?
    Most likely, your game app was corrupted. The problem will be solved by app uninstall and Re-install. To do this you will lose all stored boosters.😉
  • ruwantharaka
    ruwantharaka Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?