⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives☹

Answers

• 50f00tw0man
    50f00tw0man Posts: 6 Level 2
    This reply I received, doesn't make sense. I have had this feature since I began playing years ago:

The "Select Game Board" feature is in the Test Group.That is why not everyone can get this feature.Since you had this feature, you will get it back again, but you have to wait patiently. (Currently the feature is not available)
    Keep playing the game and keep up-to-date always your game app.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    The Community Moderator @Pounawea has shared the relevant info at https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/271961/heads-up-game-issue-with-lives-is-going-to-be-fixed/p1

I think it should be pinned since there'll be another influx of everyone asking the same questions/making the same complaint in threads.
  • JoJo890
    JoJo890 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I've only struck this problem as of yesterday. When opening the App there was a brief message of one character talking to Tiff, something about there needed to a 'fix', which disappeared after about a nano second and from that time on I too can't reset my games.  
  • Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    This is a rotten change. Playing at the highest levels requires some luck and skill to progress. Bad starting boards are just so discouraging and take all the fun out of it. 
  • CarynVB
    CarynVB Posts: 7 Level 2
    Has anyone gotten any sort of response from King on this issue? Sad that after playing for so many years they would do this to their players. It might be time to throw in the towel. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    At level 2975 and above, I am no longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives. I will no longer play if this is the new norm!
    Thank you
    Kathy
    Hi there, @50f00tw0man !

Currently, this is a Trending Topic in this Community. It has irate a lot of members. Why don't you join us in the conversation on this thread Heads up: Game issue with lives is going to be fixed with this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/271961/heads-up-game-issue-with-lives-is-going-to-be-fixed/p7 ?

Unfortunately, the title is misleading. Please join us! Let your voice be heard. We need your support!!!  Together, we can make a difference!

• mercerik
    I can't reset board either. Just started this morning.  Wonder why?
    Hi there, @diamonds444 ! Welcome to the Community! 

Currently, this is a Trending Topic in this Community. It has irate a lot of members. Why don't you join us in the conversation on this thread Heads up: Game issue with lives is going to be fixed with this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/271961/heads-up-game-issue-with-lives-is-going-to-be-fixed/p7 ?

Unfortunately, the title is misleading. Please join us! Let your voice be heard. We need your support!!!  Together, we can make a difference!
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    This reply I received, doesn't make sense. I have had this feature since I began playing years ago:

The "Select Game Board" feature is in the Test Group.That is why not everyone can get this feature.Since you had this feature, you will get it back again, but you have to wait patiently. (Currently the feature is not available)
    The reply you received does not make any sense to me either. I pointed this out and was told that it is because my "ability to understand is very low". https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/515793#Comment_515793 Glad to see I'm not the only person who lacks the ability to understand such brilliant insightful answers.

"Since you had this feature, you will get it back again, but you have to wait patiently" is simply not true according to the information we currently have - this is a permanent "fix" which has been implemented.
  • mercerik
    SagaR said:

The reply you received does not make any sense to me either. I pointed this out and was told that it is because my "ability to understand is very low". https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/515793#Comment_515793 Glad to see I'm not the only person who lacks the ability to understand such brilliant insightful answers.

"Since you had this feature, you will get it back again, but you have to wait patiently" is simply not true according to the information we currently have - this is a permanent "fix" which has been implemented.
    Hi there, @SagaR

Their wordings are becoming misleading. They should not use Google Translate. Get a live person translator for heaven's sake. Why can't they say exactly how and what it is, that Resetting The Board is no longer free? It is plain and simple! This is not a fix! They are just making us pay with a life for resetting and exiting the game. It is too bad Noah Webster is not alive to explain it to them. 

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @SagaR
    You know there's been a lot of problems in the game since last week and they were a temporary problem.The information I got.

A new change has already taken place but CM did not tell us or he did not tag us even though he posted one. I didn't have time to notice every post so I missed the post. For reasons I don't know, I'll blame CM.
    Anyway, now the issue is clear and you end the matter here.
    Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?