⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Syncing devices

LuAnn_Davis
LuAnn_Davis Posts: 1 Newbie
After changes on 12/5/19 my laptop is not syncing with my phone.  How do I fix?

Answers

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @LuAnn-Davis Have you checked to see if you are still signed it to sync settings on both of your devices?
  • Glenn1972
    Hi @LuAnn-Davis I am sorry I could not help answer your question. I think it would be best to ask the support group located under the "Support" tab here in the Community. They are a great group of people !!!!
    Thank you,
    Glenn
  • Justin1991
    Justin1991 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I can’t sync my game. I no longer see my friends on my game 
  • Glenn1972
    edited December 2019
    Hi @Justin1991 and @LuAnn_Davis Welcome to the community!!!!

When sync games you need to start by knowing what two devices you are trying to sync. Example: iPhone, Android, Computer, and so on.

1)  Find this information about you 2 devices.
    2)  Then I suggest you come back to the "Support" tab and click or tap on that tab. 
    3)  After clicking on the "Support" tab look for the button "Ask a Question" and click or tap on it.
    4)  When you have done that a box will appear where you can ask "how to sync devices" and be sure you give them the information about your 2 devices.

I know this seems like a lot to do but you can do it and get back in the game with your friends!!!!
    I hope this helps you.

Tap or click on this link to submit your question and information about your devices  .   Ask a Question

My most kind regards,
    Glenn

• Glenn1972
    Hi @Justin1991 Welcome to the community!!!!

When sync games you need to start by knowing what two devices you are trying to sync. Example: iPhone, Android, Computer, and so on.

1)  Find this information about you 2 devices.
    2)  Then I suggest you come back to the "Support" tab and click or tap on that tab. 
    3)  After clicking on the "Support" tab look for the button "Ask a Question" and click or tap on it.
    4)  When you have done that a box will appear where you can ask "how to sync devices" and be sure you give them the              information about your 2 devices.

I know this seems like a lot to do but you can do it and get back in the game with your friends!!!!
    I hope this helps you.

My most kind regards,
    Glenn

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?