No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• mcfrosty
    mcfrosty Posts: 1 Newbie
    Only joined to say that I will be quitting after playing since 2013. I hope your greedy antics serve you well, bye Candy Crush!
  • cittycat
    cittycat Posts: 4 Newbie
    As I said last night, Simons Cat is a great game to get into. In the last couple of years I’ve spent the grand total of £0.00 and as a reward I’m currently on a 24hr unlimited lives period, no CC for me last night. Players are given coins to collect throughout the levels and there are bonus coins to play for too, as well as boosters too. King, please take note, this is how you retain players! 
  • mald12
    mald12 Posts: 74 Level 3
    You took away everything from the game, yet I was interested in playing on the basis of this feature. The game has no future so I am leaving the game today, Level designers cannot be healthy people, they are emotionally imbalanced. Gby king

• jojojoco
    jojojoco Posts: 1 Newbie
    Played for 9 years at 4377.  I now haven’t played in days.  This is a bad change.  

I also dont don’t like that free spins when you watch ads to have more moves is gone. Not fun anymore 
  • imagwai
    imagwai Posts: 32 Level 2
    This is quite simple. I have always said if this ever gets "fixed", this is when I stop playing.

The ability to restart levels without penalty is the only way to get through the levels at a decent pace these days, especially with the stupid quantity released each week! No longer enjoyable. Bye bye.
  • dbrubaker
    dbrubaker Posts: 1 Newbie
    Wake up King!!!!  99% of these comments are outraged at your decision to remove the choice to back out of a level without losing a life, and I am also very upset. Your “fix” which is obviously an attempt to encourage people to buy lives is backfiring badly. I too will NOT play this game again until this decision is reversed. It’s going to be hard to make money from people who have turned their back on you!!!  Plenty of other games out there to play.... (non-King games)
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Not happy! I never exploited it but rather I used it if I picked the wrong level by mistake or if I was looking for a particular level but forgot the number. Bad move King 😠
  • jenfink
    jenfink Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    **EDIT: Rude** This isn’t a “Fix” I’ve been playing for years and am on level 5848. This makes the game really sucky to play. I hope you lose posts of revenue because of this “fix”. Tune to find another game to play. 
  • jjfredres
    jjfredres Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have literally been playing candy crush for years now.  Silently proud of my current level status (though apparently significantly lower than many based on comments of this page.)  Anyway, hate this "fix".  Lets talk business choices here.  How dumb can you be?  Many of your levels rely too much on a good order set up to be beat.  I would have to be conservative when using my boosters because if they are randomly placed poorly at the start of a level they are as good as wasted.  Im sure there are plenty like me who say I'll never spend real money on gold bars or even boosters, but we do.  Every month.  Sometimes just to pass that one godforsaken level we've been stuck on for days.  Well, im out.  I'll check back in January to see if your fix has been undone.  Hopefully there are enough like me who'll bail to hurt to your bottom line and wake you up.
  • lulz
    lulz Posts: 11 Level 2
    Not happy! I never exploited it but rather I used it if I picked the wrong level by mistake or if I was looking for a particular level but forgot the number. Bad move King 😠
    Right!

I used it a lot when I clicked on levels with boosters on by mistake too.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?