No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• Denise_Lackey
    Denise_Lackey Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    This this was not a fix; it is a money grab. This will definitely slow down progression, reduce playing and cost you players. 
  • nikisix
    nikisix Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Not a happy bunny at all, this so called glitch was the only advantage of trying to get through some of the most difficult levels, what a huge mistake, won’t be spending any more money on this game, it’s totally ruined it for everyone, not playing anymore until this is fixed 😡😤😱😫
  • wade123
    wade123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Well this is crap.  I PAID MONEY for a booster pack and when it placed my booster in the corner off the playing board i could not even use the booster I paid money for.  Thats right, not a free spin or daily prize, but money from my bank.  This is not a fix.  It is down right theivery.  You stole my money and scammed me.  Shame on you King.
  • DocDLC
    DocDLC Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    With this new “fix”, I will finally break a multi-year game addiction after reaching level 4241 and spending some money along the way.  Time to take my business elsewhere.  You all just killed a really good thing.  Congratulations.
  • Dinerboy
    Dinerboy Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I played today.  I'm at the top of the game, episode 5905.  This is one where a favorable starting board and boosters would matter a great deal.  That I couldn't do as I had, when I wanted or felt I needed to, for nearly 6000 levels over who knows how many years (and, yes, I've paid for boosters and extra moves on many occasions), angered me enough to turn me off the game.

I play all these games for fun and relaxation, not to be ***ed off.  So, I'm done.  

Thank you, King, for helping crack my "addiction."  I'll do something better with my time.  
  • Suesue61
    Suesue61 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This "Fix" just cured my addiction! Feeling foolish for all the $$$ I spent on this game! I would chill and enjoy playing, not anymore, only left feeling very frustrated! You took away my relaxing clear your head chill game 😔😔😔
  • imagwai
    imagwai Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
    Suesue61 said:
    You took away my relaxing clear your head chill game 
    I've never understood this. King themselves say that the game helps people chill and relax. But I've only ever found it stressful, annoying and terribly addictive.
  • Johan_Thunberg
    Johan_Thunberg Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    This is really bad. I guess it was a bug initially, but now it's become a very important part of the gameplay.
    To "fix" this after so many years can only be seen as an attempt to make more money. Unfortunately it's not gonna work.
    Only thing happening is you make alot of players angry and many will even stop playing.Really hoping you revert this so-called fix.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,981 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I agree that the wording is misleading.  The fix for the error is not one that will be welcomed by most players and this 'error' has been going on for more than 8 years.  This is the way the game was originally designed as well as the sugar track with non-timed boosters.  Unfortunately the studio has gradually been tweaking the game and making it more similar to some of the other Candy Crush games (who have never been able to reset the board).

Not being able to reset the board not only makes you lose a life if you try and do it, but you lose any extra boosters you added as well as losing the full power of your stocking/build-a-bot, because once you close out the level to try and rest the board - the game considers you 'lost' that level. 

I do not feel this is a move in the right direction - especially for the players that wait for new levels each week (I am one of them).  This is not how I would celebrate releasing 6000 levels!  The timed boosters have already diminished a lot of peoples stash of boosters and now this latest change will make accomplishing the harder levels next to impossible.  I am afraid they will lose more players - especially the more advanced level players out there.  There was a reason why Candy Crush Saga was the most popular of the King games out there - because of the various aspects of the game that were different from the other games. 
  • Bye_Bye
    Bye_Bye Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I've been playing since 2013, spending $$ here and there. This last update signals the end for me. It's a money grab.
    Might want to look at the amount of people who signed up here just to tell you that... 
    Game uninstalled. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?