Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Saskia
    Saskia Posts: 13 Level 2
    I don't think they read comments at all, looking at how long a thread like this has been up. I'm very disappointed that they are so cheap these days with that they only give timed boosters, that often even don't apply to the level you're playing. A lot of fun has been taken out of this game
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Saskia said:
    I don't think they read comments at all, looking at how long a thread like this has been up. I'm very disappointed that they are so cheap these days with that they only give timed boosters, that often even don't apply to the level you're playing. A lot of fun has been taken out of this game
    Nothing like being at the top and getting a timed booster you can't use!
  • Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    My sugar drops disappeared for weeks and then randomly reappeared for ONE DAY and then disappeared again.  For the one day they showed up, it was still the COMPLETELY USELESS timed rewards.  I was given three timed rewards for 15 minutes each and had no lives left for 30 minutes so that was a waste. The level I was on couldn't have used two of the rewards any how.  Typical King scam.
  • MinniN
    MinniN Posts: 2 Newbie
    Part of the reason I don't have this on my phone is that I don't like the timed boosters. I just want a break and I want to play for 5 min and not get sucked in for 30 min. This is making me want to stop playing this game.
  • Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3

I agree with that!!! I have I Phone 7, my husband begin to Play before about 2 month; and I Play almost 7-8 month. It’s true, he woke up in the morning & immediately start to Play, He playing for sure 4-5-6 h!!!
    He’s  c r a z Y  ! ! !
    I must do higiene first( + brush my teeth, clean my face & soak with miricle masks. That’s the moment no.2, who every “normal” women must do every morning! Of course, with out men. Their voices, loud words, who is “Non that loud!”, mokery. In some moments, I did really think that I dodn’t have that value, like he...😊...that’s so stupid & funny,because I have a very big( no Like Sharon Stone,or Dr.Einstein but pretty cool 4 me. Because of that I didn’t, I don’t, & certenly ne
  • Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    I agree with lady who comment about different mobile phones between she& her husband. She has I Phone 7(just Like me!),and husband has...I don’t know( any other phone!). He always has competitions before her. And he almost always End that competition, and She has comp. so many long time of he. The same situation is with my hiusband & me. How can that ‘s possible?!!!
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    edited December 2019
    Hello bearwithme. Don't think the CC programmer efficient anymore. They not able to fix the problem. This talk about wanting us to enjoy the game is **EDIT: RUDE**. They are taking the joy out of playing by introducing timed sugar drops. As there are so many complaints over 2 months and nothing is done just reflect on their attitude. Sorry to say 
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Hello, 
    Just as I am getting used to the time sugar drops,King dropped another bombshell  Now if I choose a game that I would like to play but decided not to play it, I immediately lose the game and the hard earned candies with it.  There are almost 6000 games and if we remember the Wrong game number we want to play we are unable to reset without losing the game  This feature only appears  2 days ago. Looks like King is penalising us for choosing the wrong game to play.  ie King is taking away our right to choosing the game we want to play by penalising us. 
    Can King comment on this new policy.. 
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    edited December 2019
    **EDIT: RUDE** this game i am done, timed sugar drop have ruined the game and the **EDIT: RUDE** that invented this to make a few bucks has turned off its oldest players not spending a dime to play, if you can't stock boosters you can't beat some of the boards made it to 5863 now throwing in the towel.  The game is NOT fun anymore 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?