⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives☹

Answers

• Cynthiamoon0905
    Cynthiamoon0905 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I can't go back to sugar track without losing life...i have not played any move still while going back to sugar track I lose life
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    I can't go back to sugar track without losing life...i have not played any move still while going back to sugar track I lose life
    You enjoyed this feature because of an error in the game. But currently this error has been resolved so you will not be able to get this feature back in your game. 
    You will find more information here.
  • Denise_Lackey
    Denise_Lackey Posts: 7 Level 2
    I’m not sure how this community site is suppose to work, I posted my question and see others are having the same issue...”the game is no longer allowing me to reset without the cost of a life” but I don’t see any response from King.  Am I missing something? Is this going to be fixed?
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Unfortunately - this is now a permanent change by the studio to make this game more like the other Candy Crush games where they cannot reset the board without a penalty.  However - we have been able to do this for over 8 years now and over 5000 levels.  The game was designed to have this ability and it is one that the players enjoyed and appreciated.  Especially with how difficult the higher levels are becoming.

One of the reasons for the community is to allow players to provide feedback to the studios - to give the players a 'voice'.  In the past there have been some unpopular changes and the outcry of the players have caused the studios to modify or change what they did so I encourage everyone (just like @mercerik has said above) to continue to post your opinions to let the studio know how you feel.  Please keep your feedback coming. 

I have started an 'idea' to bring back the ability to reset the board.  You can vote for it here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/272346/bring-back-the-ability-to-reset-the-board/p1?new=1
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    You enjoyed this feature because of an error in the game. But currently this error has been resolved so you will not be able to get this feature back in your game. 
    You will find more information here.
    Hi there, @Sukanta_Biswas !

Years of existence in an App is definitely not an error whether they accept it or not. They can't even claim it as an oversight. If they do, it is negligence on their part. People have been talking about it in past postings in this community. I didn't know it existed till I saw the postings here last summer. If I did not join this community, I wouldn't have known about this at all.

I wish they've been upfront or honest about this when the announcement was made. Telling it straight for what it is and not hiding behind the misleading word fix would have been better. You only use fix when something is broken. Ask Noah Webster! 😊
  • linda_astari94
    linda_astari94 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Same here. Never had this problem since the begin I play. Iam on level 5778 now and I am totally stuck on Super Hard Level without even able tp reset the board, otherwise I'll love lives and boosters.
  • RippedLeaf
    RippedLeaf Posts: 1 Newbie
    They tried this a few months ago, and then reverted to the old way. If they don’t do the same, this game will die.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Unfortunately - this is now a permanent change by the studio to make this game more like the other Candy Crush games where they cannot reset the board without a penalty.  However - we have been able to do this for over 8 years now and over 5000 levels.  The game was designed to have this ability and it is one that the players enjoyed and appreciated.  Especially with how difficult the higher levels are becoming.

One of the reasons for the community is to allow players to provide feedback to the studios - to give the players a 'voice'.  In the past there have been some unpopular changes and the outcry of the players have caused the studios to modify or change what they did so I encourage everyone (just like @mercerik has said above) to continue to post your opinions to let the studio know how you feel.  Please keep your feedback coming. 

I have started an 'idea' to bring back the ability to reset the board.  You can vote for it here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/272346/bring-back-the-ability-to-reset-the-board/p1?new=1
    Hi there, @bearwithme

Voting is not a viable solution to this situation. It is just a diversion to calm them down. Taking them to where the action is would make a difference. Voicing their objection is much better option.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Hello @mercerik - I understand where you are coming from but I have found in the past a combination of voting and voicing their opinion can sometimes help and it also gives a better picture to the studio.
  • imagwai
    imagwai Posts: 32 Level 2
    Voting? Voicing? Or you could just stop playing/paying and hurt them where it really counts.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?