Timed Sugar Drops

1444546474850»

Comments

• Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    To Ah-kwang
    I lost the ability, along with many others, to reset over twelve months ago.  There was a very lengthy thread at the time, resulting exactly as this timed sugar drop has done.........absolutely nothing and no real response from King.  It appears that once again some have and some haven’t got any different changes that King dish out at any time.
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Have not played ccs for a few weeks...sure saw a lot of comments regarding sugar drops when I returned. Sorry guys. Not sure how to help. Are we still allowed to exit a game without losing a life? 
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    It is all becoming a bunch of b.s.  This has been going on for many months now.  Many many months.  PICK some things and STICK to them.  Nothing worse than a game that is always changing what is to be expected.  Heck, the 'climb the beanstock' is there for two days, gives you a timer for 24 hrs but then disappears.  Then the build-a-bot changes to space dash.  Then back to build-a-bot.  Now the one thing that has been around since the beginning is capping you off at 5 per level.  Just waiting for the Fab five and whatever else to start doing the King 'vanishing act'. STOP!!!!  Level 5130 and about to walk away from EVERYTHING KING.  King, if you don't know what the players want by now then you haven't been listening.  GREAT marketing plan.

I actually believe they are getting tired of having to create new levels for players and are trying to slow people at the top levels down.  imo
  • Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    Totally and utterly agree with Fr Cayman, talk about making it up as you go along.....and then changing it AGAIN!
    Just wish that there could be a real response from King......but then again!!
    Why on earth do we still bother?.......
  • Marion_Harrison
    Marion_Harrison Posts: 8 Level 2

i agree just about had enough, i realise its all you guys making money but not everyone can afford to buy,  so sick of all the changes especially  just lately,  getting ready to pack up and leave

• Valeria190987
    Valeria190987 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 2020

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?