No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• edmo1640
    edmo1640 Posts: 62 Level 3
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I’ve deleted the app and will **EDIT: Rude** to King!
  • jenfink
    jenfink Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Exceedingly bad business decision. After 6 years and thousands of dollars spent.... 
    I’m out too. 
  • Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    Options
    Me and many players think that in the last time, you are doing to many changes to the game that cause us to be stressful and angry instead to enjoy playing. It is important to Reset a board before you start without loosing a life or boosters of Build-a-Bot.
  • pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    Losing the ability to reset a board just started for me yesterday when I began level 5901.  It’s difficult to buy the “it’s a fix” rational when,  if you do a search on unable to reset boards, you will find player’s comments about this same issue going back a year or so.   As usual, a ‘new’ fix only impacts some players but not all players, which you would expect for a ‘true fix’.   I have contacted King and am waiting on a response. If this ‘fix’ continues, it’s a game changer for me and I will no longer play this or any other King game. 
  • Kvast
    Kvast Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    I'm pretty sure King will reverse this decision sooner or later.  Meanwhile I will play old levels and stack up boosters.
  • grey4791
    grey4791 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am deleting this game, which is a real pity. Resetting the board was extremely helpful because sometimes the boosters were in locations that were not helpful. I realize y'all have a business to run but it is no longer one I wish to support after this latest "fix" fiasco. So long Candy Crush!
  • CCPlayerGirl
    CCPlayerGirl Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    How about you quit calling it a “fix” and just be honest that you are trying to encourage more in app purchases. I should have quit this game when you tried the 1 life per hour. All of my friends have already abandoned the game so I don’t get lives or extra moves anymore. For those of us that are in the higher levels this was the only thing that made some of them passable. 
  • usedtolovecandycrush
    Options
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

I'd like to share with you some information in regards to a god old known issue of the game: 

as you may be aware, when we access a level, we don't use any move and we exit the level without playing it, we don't lose any life. 

This behaviour was not intended since the very beginning and very soon, this issue is going to be fixed. 

That means that, once it's fixed, if we access a level to check it out, we don't do anything and we decide to exit the level to go back to the map, we will be losing a life.

Thank you very much for your understanding 🙂

Have a delicious day and let's keep crushing!

• usedtolovecandycrush
    Options
    Bwwwaahhhaaa.  What a rip.  You call that a fix.  I will never make a purchase again.  I don’t believe I’ll be playing anymore either.  Bye bye greedy #@&$+%
  • edmo1640
    edmo1640 Posts: 62 Level 3
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?