No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• xofxof
    xofxof Posts: 13 Level 2
    Just signed in to say how pissed I am. Played this game for so long but this really sucks. 
    Loosing all your boosters in the levels because they are put to weird positions and you can’t reset the board!
    No, I am done with this game. Spent more money than I thought in the past but this I won’t accept. 
    Maybe the possibility to reset the board wasn’t initially intended but if you get used to it for years, you just can’t take it away then. 

Played too much this game anyway. Now a good reason to ged rid off it. 
  • Stefan_B
    Stefan_B Posts: 193 Level 3
    Dear Community,

Of course we have to fix this! It allows players a slight advantage in dealing with the random element in some levels. We would rather this be accomplished through purchases of gold or boosters. 

I don't care how many people complain about it this time, we won't back down.
    In the words of Mick Mulvaney, "Deal with it!"

This just means you want MORE AND MORE MONEY from players!

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    If this misleading Thread Title is changed to what it is really all about, members wouldn't have to create new related threads. My request yesterday was ignored. 

Below are the ScreenShots of some of the comments on the other thread: No Longer Able to Exit An Unstarted Board Without Losing Lives with this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/516413#Comment_516413

How many more misleading terms will be used to convey a Simple Announcement?

• Brrruno
    Brrruno Posts: 3 Newbie
    I really hated this new update. I started from level 1 to 4517 by opening and closing the game without losing lives, to get a chance to start with better moves. It has been very useful and practical. 
  • Brrruno
    Brrruno Posts: 3 Newbie
    I reached 387 levels in one week. It was extremely enjoyable and fun to play, but now the game has become extremely boring and difficult. Unfortunately I will uninstall
  • malteser17
    malteser17 Posts: 6 Level 2
    So they bring back being able to earn boosters in previous levels, which I've been using to get through some tricky levels, but taken away free board resets :-( Thanks but no thanks. Level 4021 and this might be the end of my 6 year CCS journey.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    New Diversion To Calm Complaining Members: Voting

This is where the action is. This is your chance to voice out your objections
    where it counts the most, not just giving someone points to collect
    to be added to his or her name. Voting is just to buy some time! It is a
    good delaying tactic to give members time to settle down,
    hoping that this outrage will die down and be forgotten.
    Don't you think?

Please join us and let your voice be heard!

@linda_astari94  
    @Cynthiamoon0905
    @gangstagrandpa
    @Benni_Jones
    @babysweets
    @50f00tw0man
  • Kate_Davies
    Kate_Davies Posts: 9 Level 2
    When I could re-set a board and not lose a life, I could easily spend an hour playing to use up five lives and I could wait until I had a fighting chance on the tough games. I also used to play in the morning and in the evening. Now I can burn through five lives in 10 minutes. Guess I should be grateful that I’m getting so much free time back. I will definitely not be playing as much now and I might just stop altogether. The games have gotten more and more challenging and with this latest “fix” it’s just stopped being fun.
  • kunmiJomi
    kunmiJomi Posts: 29 Level 2
    The pace of progress will be so so retarded now that the reset feature is gone... 
  • LtheTerminator
    LtheTerminator Posts: 2 Newbie
    This is completely ridiculous! I am level 2620 and I have spent money multiple times on this game simply because I enjoyed playing it. But now you make me lose a life in order to reshuffle the board? I will not be playing anymore unless you change it back!! 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?