⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I can not enter the game( Important issues! )

tosyalıı
tosyalıı Posts: 6 Level 2
edited December 2019 in Support

I play the game on the desktop computer. I'm playing on Facebook. I've been playing the game since it first came out. I'm on level 5220 right now. I've been able to enter the game for 4 days, but my screen is black and I can't log in. All my gifts in the game went to waste.
Everything on my computer is up to date, so I'm sure the error is caused by Cand Crush Saga.
The error was not corrected even though I logged in and out. I would like to know how to resolve this error and will you be able to return my wasted gifts?

Here is one of many screenshots I've taken showing various affected spots:

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @tosyalıı and welcome to our friendly community.  I don;'t play on a computer but one of my fellow superstars does and I believe experienced a similar problem in the past so I am going to tag her here.  @Elsa - can you please help this person out?

Thank you.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @bearwithme@tosyalıı are you playing the game directly through your Facebook website?  What browser are you using?  Can you please try another browser to see if it's happening there too?  These are the browsers that you can try - Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Opera.  Completely stay away from Internet Explorer.  Also please check if you have the most recent version of your browser by checking it out here. Please let us know if any of this worked for you. 
  • tosyalıı
    Thanks for your answer @bearwithme @Elsa - Yes, I'm playing directly through the Facebook website. I'm using the Chrome browser. As I mentioned in my description, I use the latest versions.The screen shot I took over Chrome, but when I logged in from Opera and Firefox browsers, I found the same result. 
  • tosyalıı
    Thank you for your answer @bearwithme . @Elsa - Yes, I'm playing directly through the Facebook website. I'm using the Chrome browser. As I mentioned in my description, I use the latest versions. The screen shot I took over Chrome, but when I logged in from Opera and Firefox browsers, I found the same result. But none of these solutions worked.
  • _Elsa_
    Now that makes no sense at all.  Ok then go into your Facebook settings and click on the apps.  Once that opens up you should see 3 tabs.  Look in the expired to see if he game app is there.  If it is then click on edit and then save it.  If it’s not there then click on the first tab and click on the game’s edit.  When that opens click on save. See if that makes a difference.  You can also remove the game app and then reinstall it again.
  • tosyalıı
    edited December 2019
    @Elsa
    - First of all, it didn't make sense for me to make such a mistake. Honestly, I don't want my labor to be wasted. I did the steps in order. There's no improvement. I'm sure now that it was the fault of the Candy Crush Saga. I also did the HTML5 test. My browser scores 535 out of 555 points.

Here is the screenshot I received as a result of the test.

• _Elsa_
    Did you do the Facebook app?  If it was the game then why aren't other players reporting this?  Are you clearing the history on your browser daily? 
  • Claudia_Anlage
    Claudia_Anlage Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have the same issues. I use Facebook on my laptop, with browsers up to date, tried Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and re-edited the apps on FB settings, no change, nothing seems to work. I wonder how many others out there have the same problems

• _Elsa_
    Hi @Claudia_Anlage, if you are having this same problem then we might find more players reporting this during the weekend.  If you guys see others complaining, can you please come back and give me the link.  I can't report it until Monday anyway and maybe tomorrow things will be back to normal.  If that happens, please let me know.
  • tosyalıı
    Dear @Elsa ,
    When none of your solutions worked, I did some research on the site yesterday. For example, the screen shot of the player experienced the same difficulty( @Dahlia1973 ).

On top of that I solved the solutions you presented in order and there was no improvement. I think you should report this problem as soon as possible and find a solution because we have worked hard to reach these levels. I also helped many people to introduce the game until they reached these levels.
    1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    1. At the top right, click More .
    1. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
    1. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
    1. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
    1. Click Clear data.

Update Google Chrome:
    1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    1. At the top right, click More .
    1. Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
    1. Click Relaunch.

If you're still not done, follow the step below..
    1. Click the menu icon next to the address bar.
    1. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
    1. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click the Advanced link.
    1. Scroll to the bottom of the expanded page and click the Reset button.
    1. Click the Reset button in the pop-up window.

Reset the Google Chrome Web Browser to Default Settings

(It does not working)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?