Interesting topic

keke98
keke98 Posts: 92 Level 3
If you could have dinner with one historic figure who would it be and why? @Elsa

Comments

• satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    Hi @keke98 .Let me tell you,  your sense of choice is a pretty good . Marvelous @elsa 😊
     I would like to spend some time with @wafercookieflippers 😍on dinner .
    She is a generous person. She is a kind, helpful, sweet lady. I haven't enough  words to describe this lady in words. In short she is the best. In fact all the ladies and gentlemen in this community are special because of their qualities. 
    Now I am imagining  dinner with @wafercookieflippers.
    Wow beautiful night 😍😍😍
    I appreciate @keke98 for this wonderful idea. 💚🧡💛💜💖
    Have a pleasant day. 
    #xoxo😘
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Wow, @satnam! I am so honored that you would choose to have dinner with me! I don't know if I could live up to the picture you have painted of me but I assure you we would have a fabulous time. 😁 I love having dinner with friends! You also seem kind and generous and very thoughtful--not to mention funny too--and those are the traits I always hope to find in my friends. 😊 I would have to let you chose the restaurant though. I hate picking. Or would one of us cook? So many decisions! Thank you so much for picking me, my dear friend. You made me smile and made my day bright today. 🥰🤗 <3🐳
  • TheRevenger
    TheRevenger Posts: 161 Level 3
    Wow! This is a hard question, @keke98
    I think I would choose... Winston Churchill. He was so funny and inspiring. 
  • the_revenger
    the_revenger Posts: 216 Level 3
    Or Maud Hart Lovelace author of the Betsy-Tacy series.
  • samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 594 Level 4
    I never thought about this 🤨
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Nice topic, @keke98!

Historic Figure: Queen Elizabeth I

Historic "King Community" Figure: (tough one) There are a few, but for sure @firebombmarkus! We kind of share the same sense of humor and "use" of irony. We'd have a blast, specially if he enjoys Vodka! #LoL
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi, there 😊 @frenioz00 Quite interesting! Thank you for choosing me, I accept it 🤗 It's true, I can be ironic but Love is my ultimate state of being ❤️

I love this thread @keke98 To answer your question, I would definitely like to have dinner with Audrey Hepburn as I am endlessly in love with her personality.

• [Deleted User]
    cservic said:
    Legit vendor for PayPal, Bank & WU Funds Transfer.
    Buy 100% Secure PayPal & Alipay Funds Transfer.
    Verified and 100% Secure PayPal Account. Transferring all over the world except banned/blacklisted countries. 

PayPal
    Transfer Amount             Price
    €5,000 Transfer       =    €700
    €10000 Transfer      =    €1,400  

Alipay
    Transfer Amount                 Price
    ¥38,000 CNY Transfer    =   ¥5600
    ¥76,000  CNY Transfer   =   ¥11,200 

Contact via:
    Telegram: Digitalmarkt

Hi @cservic! Welcome to the Community!

Please, avoid spamming this thread –or any other, for that matter. Why? Because while, yes, you will get Points –even Badges- for posting a lot, you will also alienate other players if your posts are too many, one after the other and -mostly- of no actual substance. Spamming also makes it difficult for other players to follow a thread’s content and are usually flagged, reported or even deleted by CMs.

Here is a link, created by @Community_Team and enriched with @Xarly’s contributions, that can help you better work out how to get Points & Badges whilst still following the Community’s rules and contributing to it to make it even better than it is: https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/259021/points-ranks-badges-and-other-stories-for-you-to-start-in-our-community

Have a great day!

• [Deleted User]
    frenioz00 said:
    Nice topic, @keke98!

Historic Figure: Queen Elizabeth I

Historic "King Community" Figure: (tough one) There are a few, but for sure @firebombmarkus! We kind of share the same sense of humor and "use" of irony. We'd have a blast, specially if he enjoys Vodka! #LoL
    @firebombmarkus

audrey hepburn GIF Great minds think alike! #LOL I love her too!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?