No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• RoKMe
    RoKMe Posts: 3 Newbie
    BS!!! Oh well, finally a good reason to quit wasting time on this, was fun, spent a few bucks, but not any more. This ‘fix’ is the stupidest (money grab attempt) fix ever, and then to come off as ‘aw we never intended it to be this way,,, F@@& O$&!
  • kashcandy
    kashcandy Posts: 10 Level 2
    As I stated in another post, I have been paying CC exclusively for years. There have been changes to the game that I wasn't too fond of but I still continued to play. This latest change/fix is unacceptable. The game has become somewhat boring and until the reset option is back again, I will not play this game on a consistent basis anymore.
  • kfdover
    kfdover Posts: 14 Level 2
    I won’t be playing much!! The new platform sucks!! Forcing players to make a purchase to pass a level totally sucks and unfair. Been playing this game since it came out Now I’ll be finding another.....
  • kunmiJomi
    kunmiJomi Posts: 29 Level 2
    I have gone through most of all the post, it's so very frustrating and everyone is enrage (99.9%), to be able to reset the board gives you hope you will be able to complete the level, even resetting at times does not help but it aids our progress most of the time.
    After discovering the fix, I had to start looking for someone with an older version of CCS, it's that bad. It seems CC wants to end my addiction after 7 full years. 
  • SuzyFuller
    SuzyFuller Posts: 61 Level 3
    edited December 2019
    I bet this is exactly how my cat felt when we got him "fixed." (Disclosure: This is a photo re-enactment...not my actual cat.)

• sjj5614
    sjj5614 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Somebody at King decided to “fix a bug” that allowed reset without penalty. They will discover it kills their Golden Goose in short order, as loyal players get pissed off. I’m done with this nonsense. I sent King an email and so should you. 
  • laurig1
    laurig1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    So here is what I don't get--what exactly is gained by this "fix"??  Players are extremely unhappy and leaving in droves.  These are the same people who were spending a lot of money for boosters etc and now all that money is gone.  The game is not enhanced or made more fun or interesting.  It isn't like there are monetary rewards for passing levels.  Every thousand levels you are rewarded a handful of boosters.  If this isn't an attempted money grab, what is it??  If it is, it backfired spectacularly!!
  • I am in utter disbelief. I feel like a very close friend has just passed away suddenly. This "fix" is a greedy change that is engineered to force players to spend more money to continue playing. As someone at level 5848, who has been playing for 6 years, and spent a boat-load of money on this already I fear that this ends my journey.  I hope every investor reads these posts and realizes that pissing off your BEST players is Really BAD for your Business model. 
    Time to delete the app and de-tox for a while. my husband will be very happy. 

• BlaDiBla3
    BlaDiBla3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Well thanks form revealing this change outright.
    Because of this, I've now stopped playing the game.
    The reasing being that a significant strategy part of the game is now gone.
    It's now more like a slot machine:
    On a difficult level, a bad start means you lose, almost certainly.
    Well, it has been entertaining... Bye.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    I bet this is exactly how my cat felt when we got him "fixed." (Disclosure: This is a photo re-enactment...not my actual cat.)

@SuzyFuller

Hi Suzy! That is an awesome direct representation of this weird error as they claim that went on for 8 years. If this was an 8 error in plain sight with no one in the team noticing it, wouldn't you think they'd be fired by now for revenues lost?  They can spin the reasoning behind this anyway they can but 8 years in existence will not fool anyone.  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?